Lifeofcharlouise #8 hotels dead, still not wed, Parker still being overfed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly yday when she posted parker sat on the sofa on his own reading his books I thought why would she do that when sheā€™s constantly on about him bumping his head, then this morning she posts he fell off the sofa and bit his tongue! Does she not realise how dangerous it is, all it takes is one really nasty bump to the head and it could be so much worse, especially considering she has wooden floors šŸ˜– sheā€™s so bloody thick when it comes to that kid sometimes

Reactions: 11
Honestly yday when she posted parker sat on the sofa on his own reading his books I thought why would she do that when sheā€™s constantly on about him bumping his head, then this morning she posts he fell off the sofa and bit his tongue! Does she not realise how dangerous it is, all it takes is one really nasty bump to the head and it could be so much worse, especially considering she has wooden floors šŸ˜– sheā€™s so bloody thick when it comes to that kid sometimes
Itā€™s ridiculous isnā€™t it! She took the table out of the room so Parker doesnā€™t climb on it, but surely instead of removing half the furniture she should just be parenting instead? Itā€™s not like sheā€™s trying to work or actually DO anything at the same time as having Parker. Kids will always find some sort of danger in my experience šŸ¤£ but thatā€™s why you parent them properly by watching them closely, telling them no etc šŸ™„ I can see another trip to A&E (and of course NICU on the way out!) very soon.

Reactions: 6
I feel like sheā€™s trying to pigeon hole him into the stereotype of a rambunctious boy toddler

were almost at thread 9! Get your suggestions in guys

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s so so thick.
my eldest is nearly 4 and he never ever fell or hurt himself as much as porker has. Itā€™s called tit parenting. She sits watching tv or doing the washing in another room and leaves him to play on his own all the time. Itā€™s quite clear she doesnā€™t watch him hence all the bumps.

Thread suggestion- come on char, keep your eyes on the ball, no one cares about your ā€œboot fairā€ haul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
More tit from the charity shop?! How about leave it for people who actually CANT afford to buy brand new. Ffs

Reactions: 8
More tit from the charity shop?! How about leave it for people who actually CANT afford to buy brand new. Ffs
it seems to me she almost prioritises spending her money on food than clothes and toys etc? I begrudge spending money on eating out but I do make sure I spend my money on nice stuff for my boy, not knocking buying second hand, if I saw something nice second hand Iā€™d buy it but everything she gets just looks so worn and dossy, she just gets it because itā€™s cheap šŸ˜© also why is she always taking him out in his pram round the shops and for something to eat? Poor boy would probably be a lot happier just going down to the park for an hour!

Reactions: 1
I go to the car boot every Sunday & I do look in charity shops now for my boys but I also only spend if I need the clothes / toys. Thereā€™s no excuse for all the clothes she buys Parker. Heā€™s got enough to last him 7 year way sheā€™s going.

84230A43-B29D-4774-BD60-34EB6CE67726.png

Why does she constantly use was instead of were. It really boils my piss, why does she find basic English so difficult? And why does she go to charity shops every day and buy shot she doesnā€™t need? Sheā€™s a dick.

Reactions: 9
My 11 month old understands no and doesnā€™t touch anything in the lounge. If you parent and watch them you wonā€™t have any of these problems she claims to have. Yeah we have moments thatā€™s how they learn. But heā€™s not learning heā€™s just doing what ever. Especially playing in the fire thatā€™s no even funny.

Reactions: 4
Her obsession with buying so much unnecessary tit is insane. Visiting a hospice shop and stuffing a bag to the brim for Ā£2? Be a decent human and leave a few extra quid for the charity if you have to take more home for your hoard. Ffs.

she has to be reselling right?!

He'll break his arm or get concussion climbing up on tit soon & she will post to insta says 'BoYs wIlL bE bOYs' absolute idiot.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
Bumps to his head cos boys will be boys while Charā€™s too busy making a display out of toys

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.