Lifeofcharlouise #8 hotels dead, still not wed, Parker still being overfed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t looked at her profile for a while and I’m literally sat her laughing as I genuinely thought she’d had a jumper made up with “porker” on it. 😂 what an unfortunate font she has used! 🙈
She probably did it on purpose as a big FU to us

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really wish she wasn't so committed to that jumper/grey legging/high sock/baseball cap combo she always wears, it looks terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wish she wasn't so committed to that jumper/grey legging/high sock/baseball cap combo she always wears, it looks terrible.
Agree! In her delusional head she thinks she looks like one of these cool influencers! But in reality she looks like a twit in baggy misshapen second hand clothes! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last bootfair only buying what I need *produces the 5th sleeping bag in the last couple of weeks ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she never takes photos or videos when he’s climbing or hurts himself but she’s literally posted an entire reel of incidents? Does she hear herself speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she never takes photos or videos when he’s climbing or hurts himself but she’s literally posted an entire reel of incidents? Does she hear herself speak 😂
Letting him play in the wood burner! I’ve seen it all now. What about when it’s on and he thinks he can play in it?? No boundaries!

Reactions: 6
Letting him play in the wood burner! I’ve seen it all now. What about when it’s on and he thinks he can play in it?? No boundaries!
Why would you not say no the second he touched it or even let him anyway where near it. Or buy a fire guard?
irresponsible and it’s not cute or funny

Reactions: 4
I came here to say this!!

like she can say it’s fine it’s off, but because she’s letting him do it when it’s off - he’s doing to think it’s okay to do it when it’s on! What an absolute moron. She’s frigging excelled herself here

Reactions: 8
What I don't get is everyone is feeling the pinch just now, nearly every day she's out buying totally unnecessary things (how many books, plastic tat and clothes does one child needs), meals out, chazza hauls for herself - how does she pay for it?! Me and my OH work 40+ a week and earn fairly well, have the usual bills, children and we are being super frugal.

Saying that, i can't stop following her just for how stupid she is 🤣

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is everyone is feeling the pinch just now, nearly every day she's out buying totally unnecessary things (how many books, plastic tat and clothes does one child needs), meals out, chazza hauls for herself - how does she pay for it?! Me and my OH work 40+ a week and earn fairly well, have the usual bills, children and we are being super frugal.

Saying that, i can't stop following her just for how stupid she is 🤣
Charlie’s doing 80h weeks that’s how 🤣

Lifeofcharlouise #9: coffees, boot fairs and cakes, how much money does poor Charlie make??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.