Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 month old babies do not need snacks. No wonder he’s massive.
He’s clearly so over fed. The more you feed the bigger his stomach will get.
There’s never any photos of tummy time or him lifting his head, no toys, holding a rattle or anything. Just sat around like a prop.
it’s clear she loves him but she’s doing him no favours.

that’s way too hot for him, he is probably in a 2.5 tog sleeping bag as well🥵
Talk about over heating. Bedroom
Should be no more then 20 degrees

Reactions: 5
Moaning that her halloumi will probably overlook but she can’t be bothered to faff... literally leave it off and put it on the tray 10 minutes before you finish cooking Char, no faff at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also, bleeping mug shot on toast! I thought coleslaw on toast was bad but this a new all time low 🤢
I was having a good day until I saw the image on the right 😭🤢

He’s clearly so over fed. The more you feed the bigger his stomach will get.
There’s never any photos of tummy time or him lifting his head, no toys, holding a rattle or anything. Just sat around like a prop.
it’s clear she loves him but she’s doing him no favours.

Talk about over heating. Bedroom
Should be no more then 20 degrees
Give it a day or so we’ll see him being THE fastest belly shuffler of all time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The kid never sits up, he’s always laid on the floor or bed flat on his back 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I know all babies develop at their own pace and always stress about comparing my daughter with other babies. she is a week younger than parker, also a big baby and rolls both ways easy and has been sitting up on her own for the past month.
But like I said he is probably just developing slower

I know all babies develop at their own pace and always stress about comparing my daughter with other babies. she is a week younger than parker, also a big baby and rolls both ways easy and has been sitting up on her own for the past month.
But like I said he is probably just developing slower
All that extra food probably makes him constantly in a post food slump 😅

Christ she couldn’t have sounded anymore bored in that ad she did

• Haha
Are we gonna get that same video dug out everytime he hits a milestone or she feels a bit emotional??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we gonna get that same video dug out everytime he hits a milestone or she feels a bit emotional??
Yes and don’t think it’ll stop when he hits adulthood either 🥴 he’ll be having girlfriends then that will really tip her over the edge

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.