Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that's chips at least twice. I think Monday, Weds and Sunday will also have chips too.

Screenshot_20220116-072036_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
What I've noticed she doesn't eat comfy food like spag bol, meatballs, cottage pie - where you can literally hide a tone of veg in it so it's relatively healthy.
She always opts for fake away tit. And pretends its healthy cos its homemade.

Reactions: 7
What I've noticed she doesn't eat comfy food like spag bol, meatballs, cottage pie - where you can literally hide a tone of veg in it so it's relatively healthy.
She always opts for fake away tit. And pretends its healthy cos its homemade.
It’s ok because she shoves half a sliced cucumber on the side of her plate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What made me chuckle is that her followers would be concerned that her fish fingers were fish free and messaged to say 😂 now, I thought I had too much time on my hands. The box does say fish free!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have never seen anyone ramming their kid down viewers’ throats as much as this nutcase… It’s like the baby took away her sense of self and personality and now that’s all her existence is about… but most importantly, I can see how it can be interesting to her or ppl she knows but my god I see that kid more than I see my dog (no kids in this household 😆)
Also, late to the party but Christmas was shocking. SO.MUCH.STUFF! Empty consumerism annoys me but also, how the hell are they gonna top that in the years when he is actually going to understand and remember Christmas 😖

Reactions: 7
Prefect, library assistant? I'm guessing the library in her school didn't have a dictionary or thesaurus then.

Screenshot_20220116-184031_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Prefect, library assistant? I'm guessing the library in her school didn't have a dictionary or thesaurus then.

View attachment 993493
Oh god but Library assistant would suit her down to the ground…😬😂 I bet she’d go round telling the loud kids off trying to do the librarians job for them, I get total know it all vibes from her hahahahah I bet she railroaded over everyone else on the school council

also…
Char, this you on mumsnet?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest story - I thought Parker didn’t nap. Unless he was in the pushchair. Or the car seat. And now the cot.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.