Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t eat meat now? I’ve just gone through her stories and have counted 54 meals in the last 26 weeks that HAVE MEAT IN. More bloody liesofchar!!!

I’m clearly not very productive WFH 🤣
That’s bloody stupid. I can’t remember ever seeing her eating a meat alternative. She probably thinks tuna and eggs are meat alternatives

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AC29B4D6-088E-4125-BA33-5790E885B9C0.png

Yeah sure hun 😉

Still trying to figure out what she meant by chicken euros. Did she mean gyros? Because if she did then that’s not what she was making!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Turnt?!

She’s deluded if she thinks those are good, balanced meals. That last one in particular is gigantic. Fool yourself all you want Char but walking and eating meals that big isn’t going to help you lose weight (if that’s the goal)

‘fuel my body with the right foods’ - two fry ups 😂 is she a parody account?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Turnt a corner". From what, delusion into further delusion?

You weren't not eating meat Char, your feed is ful of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The picture of the chicken mince on her grid you can see her meal plan board thing. Thursday and Friday contain chips, most likely Monday-Wednesday did too. Fuelling her body with chips 🍟 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The picture of the chicken mince on her grid you can see her meal plan board thing. Thursday and Friday contain chips, most likely Monday-Wednesday did too. Fuelling her body with chips 🍟 🤨
I mean I love a potato but not every bleeping day

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.