Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely HATE to say this about Parker, but I do have genuine concerns about the back of his head. It seems a little flat to me. My friend’s little girl was only minor but she had to wear a helmet. I’m not saying there is anything wrong, but it’s something I’ve glimpsed and he does spend a lot of time laying on it. I hope I am wrong .

Reactions: 2
I absolutely HATE to say this about Parker, but I do have genuine concerns about the back of his head. It seems a little flat to me. My friend’s little girl was only minor but she had to wear a helmet. I’m not saying there is anything wrong, but it’s something I’ve glimpsed and he does spend a lot of time laying on it. I hope I am wrong .
I noticed the other day in a rolling over photo she posted, so flat bless him

He’s so advanced he’s down to one nap a day.

She’s a complete contradiction - ‘he never naps, unless he’s in the car or the Pram’

so he naps then Char?
That is probably because they’re never home and she’s always out at restaurants so he isn’t used to sleeping in his cot for his naps

Reactions: 1
I honestly will be grateful when this kid is mobile so she can't constantly force him into the constant photoshoots, step away from the Parker prop char!! & put your god damn phone away.

Reactions: 2
If I had a pound for every time she says ‘where’s my tiny baby gone’ I’d be a bleeping millionaire by now! He’s growing Char, that’s what happens. Just shut the duck up about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"playtime for Parker" not if he's in that bloody bouncer Char, TAKE HIM OUT

Reactions: 4
Used all her berries for Charlie’s breakfast yesterday…wow what a bastard for using chars berries that his money probably bought 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor boy is always strapped in a chair, no wonder he's not doing anything else apart from eating #likemum

That slop she has made on her reel looks rank 🤮

In that bouncer again!!!! At least she’s finally feeding him in the high chair though

It genuinely seems like he's been in that chair all day... Char we know you read here, put him on the floor and let him be free!!!

• Haha
Chicken euros 🤔🤔🤔

So she's gone off meat, can't eat it, but her food stories document a delightful 🙄 array of chicken in various forms/beef burgers/sausages/MEAT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She doesn’t eat meat now? I’ve just gone through her stories and have counted 54 meals in the last 26 weeks that HAVE MEAT IN. More bloody liesofchar!!!

I’m clearly not very productive WFH 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.