Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she is trying to say her 6 month old doesn't nap?! Why does she have to lie about everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now she is trying to say her 6 month old doesn't nap?! Why does she have to lie about everything!
He’s so advanced he’s down to one nap a day.

She’s a complete contradiction - ‘he never naps, unless he’s in the car or the Pram’

so he naps then Char?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on doing boomerangs for everything? She looks like a bleeping nodding dog and it really pisses me off 😂

• Haha
He's asleep. Now he's awake. Now he's asleep again.

Thanks for the constant updates Char, living for it. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so mundane, talks about THE most boring tit on her stories. Why does she think anyone wants 68 stories on Parker’s sleep pattern?! 😳🙄 I can’t actually follow her, because she’s too annoying, but love a little catch up when I dip in this thread 😂 and no surprise, she’s still boring as duck!

Reactions: 6
I hate that bloody woven chair she shoves him in all the time, he looks ready to tip or slip out of it these days. also see she's got a measurement chart up in the background which he's probably already being held up against because she can't just wait for when he's actually old enough.

Reactions: 4
Eggs with red lion stamp may I add ;) unless she’s bought the stamp and stamps the girlies eggs … would not surprise

She’s deleted it now!?!? Cue a story of how she doesn’t feel herself and picking flaws etc etc etc now she’s a MUM to a BEBE
No shes a MAM

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to be trying to rewrite the narrative of the last six months. We've gone from endless coffee and cake dates with a perfect BABY to suddenly never having time to focus on herself, not eating, BEBE not napping.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to be trying to rewrite the narrative of the last six months. We've gone from endless coffee and cake dates with a perfect BABY to suddenly never having time to focus on herself, not eating, BEBE not napping.
Maybe we’re not the only people she’s pissing off…👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.