Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having got a baby that’s dropping centiles by the week and is 10 weeks old born late and only 9lb 8 I’m slightly jealous she has a good eater 😂 mines terrible, though he is a unit. Needs to be careful as you don’t want a obese baby 😂😂

Could it be because she’s shovelling the food in but because he’s not active eg crawling or even able to sit up that’s why he’s putting on the weight?

cue video explaining that the HV says he’s fine, obviously he’s THE healthiest prem the local NHS has EVER seen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know yeah! My boy is a big baby. He was 9.12lb born but now at 11.5 months he is 23lb.
Parker is massive considering he wasn’t 5lb born
Well i thought he was a 5lb baby. Just looked at some of her old posts and she mentions 5lb….
So what is he 4lb 10, 5lb or 5lb 3oz?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well i thought he was a 5lb baby. Just looked at some of her old posts and she mentions 5lb….
Wowwwwwwww it’s not even like she’s rounding it up, that is a major difference!! STOP LYING CHAR

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her but he probably dropped weight from birth, most babies do so he was 4lb 10oz at one stage even though he was born at 5lb 3oz.

‘Being a mum is the hardest but most rewarding job I’ve ever had’ GIRL it’s the only job you’ve ever had

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sticking up for her but he probably dropped weight from birth, most babies do so he was 4lb 10oz at one stage even though he was born at 5lb 3oz.
I know they do mine did, but I never mention her lowest weight I always would mention her birth weight if posting or talking to some one.
she also listed 3 different weights.
Maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know they do mine did, but I never mention her lowest weight I always would mention her birth weight if posting or talking to some one.
she also listed 3 different weights.
Maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m the same as you - I only ever take about birth weight, I can’t remember off the top of the head what either of my babies dropped to

Reactions: 3
It's alright guys we are forgetting that Parker is basically the next Michael Phelps and swims 400m unaided so he will burn off the pureed vegetables!

• Haha
How has she possibly made kitchen organising into another reminder that she’s had a baby, ‘I couldn’t possibly have a tidy cupboard I’d JUST GIVEN BIRTH!!!!’ We know Char, honestly we know. You’ve kept pregnancy, the birth and your baby pretty low key but somehow we managed to figure out that you’d had a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lolling at how eggs keep featuring after our comments about the girls yesterday 💅🏻🐓😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why has she started saying ‘Bebe’?

Also I wouldn’t consider French toast as healthy. I’d be surprised if she lost weight with the meals she shows off, they’re huge!

‘Working on the best version of myself’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lies of charlouise strikes again 🙄 🤣 she needs to add the hastag #thisisprobablyalie to all her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.