Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will influencers realise that saying all this tit doesn’t make you ReLaTeAbLe you look like a knob when we all know you go out for food every other day 😴 pretty sure mums in the real world don’t have time to be pissing about with coffee shops and taking selfies

Reactions: 4
She didn’t have time to drink water but had time to make coffee and drink that, make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 965910
😂😂😂😂
Surprised there’s no full turkey dinner on there, isn’t that why she started weaning early?
bleeping CRINGE I’m sorry who keeps a list??? He’s sooooooooo well food travelled 🙄 and OBVIOUSLY loved it ALL 😴😴😴

anyone else noticed how much more Charlie appears now? 🧐 hi char, stop being such an insufferable cow

Omg just seen suede hahahahahahaahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The kid has literally JUST turned 6 months and he’s tried all those foods already? Sorry but that’s such bad parenting. & being 6 weeks premature - even worse 😳

Reactions: 8
I love how she says foodie like mum and dad but I have barely seen her eat anything exciting?! Pizza and chips?!!! How exotic .....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if Char needs to be eating any more potatoes lol.

Also, why is she referring to herself as “mam” ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The kid has literally JUST turned 6 months and he’s tried all those foods already? Sorry but that’s such bad parenting. & being 6 weeks premature - even worse 😳
Yup!!.. And she’s still feeding him in that bloody bouncer!! She shouldn’t be weaning him if he’s not ready to sit up in a high chair... she’s an idiot! She actually gives me the rage

Reactions: 11
As if Char needs to be eating any more potatoes lol.

Also, why is she referring to herself as “mam” ???
I was wondering about Mam, where did that come from? I’m Northern so Mam is normal to me but Char doesn’t usually say/write it does she 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’ve lived pretty near to Char for my whole life and no way does anyone around here say mam 🤣🤣
Mam is 100% a northern thing. We have northern friends who say it. She couldn’t be anymore southern if she tried.
Probably just copying someone else from IG 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry but just cause you like to eat food doesn't make you a 'foodie' She wouldn't know good food if it came up and smacked her salad and chips off her plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.