Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs look a lot bigger in her latest grid post compared to when she went swimming with Parker Pants…🤥

Reactions: 1
Even her salads look like they could feed 5000 people

Wow my tattle has glitched 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Parker pants feeds himself with a spoon at 6 months!! And scrapes the bowl!!
PP (Parker Pants) can feed himself with a spoon at 6 months because most normal babies have just started weaning at 6months whereas he’s been doing it since 4.5 months so already an expert… Also I thought he apparently sat upright in that baby bjorn bouncer to be fed… doesn’t look like it in her story with him eating broccoli- he’s very reclined, it’s such a choking hazard.

Reactions: 4
Why is she still feeding in a bouncer at 6 months? Surely he’s ready for the high chair
I'm sure she said he can't sit well unaided, which if he can't sit in a high chair to most people might maybe be a sign to not wean yet. But she's still so determined to shovel food down his throat because she's impatient AF.

Reactions: 8
Parker’s so advanced, he’s even stealing her broccoli now.
Least he’s eating the veg though and not shovelling in the Camembert

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can you claim you didn’t eat, yet show us most of your food and 2 stones she said she’s out on from Parker’s birth from not eating 😂🙈🙈

• Haha
I miss her 'to-do list' that she used to do a few years ago

-pay bills
-have a shower
-remortgage house (every week)
-breathe
-cook chips
-go Asda's

i may have added some on there for a laugh 🤣
"Chase invoices" EVERY week!

• Haha
“Thank me later”
.. when you’re overweight and have diabetes x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.