Lifeofcharlouise #5 Liesofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “hon” thing is really weird!!!!
I hate it when people say hun at the best of times 😂
She also pisses me off when she’s doing talking stories and keeps looking off to the side distracted by whatever! She’s always so easily distracted and if she’s not distracted she doesn’t know what words she wants to say! She really needs to knock the talking stories on the head.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice she had rolled up cotton in her ears the other day?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t see buy that mamaroo second hand and paid £100 anyway? Now she’s saying it’s been used 3 times so ‘like brand new’ er don’t think so, it’s second hand anyway!!!
Lies of charl Louise

Time to sound the bleeping 14 week old klaxon! What the duck has she done other than walk, eat & clean these last 14 weeks, but WHAT a 14 weeks it's been ladies and gents. She is absurd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lies of Charlotte strikes again… the Costa story where she says both boys are asleep yet you can see digbys tail wagging 😂😂😂

• Haha
Lies of Charlotte strikes again… the Costa story where she says both boys are asleep yet you can see digbys tail wagging 😂😂😂
Well spotted! Just had to go back and re-watch the story i totally missed it

She will be on later to say she meant Parkerpants and Charlie were sleeping........hi Char 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well spotted! Just had to go back and re-watch the story i totally missed it

She will be on later to say she meant Parkerpants and Charlie were sleeping........hi Char 👋
Charlie’s not one of her boys he’s only a sperm donor 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I didn’t know how old she is and someone told me she was in her 40s, I’d probably believe them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s be honest no one would ever have seen Charlie’s boxers on the radiator had she not pointed them out 🙃 always a dig or something negative aimed at him! The next time them boxers will see the bedroom floor will be when she wants to get knocked up with no.2

• Haha
In some ways I feel sorry for her . She really doesn't have any friends it seems. Even the neighbours have disappeared. She doesn't work. Has never really done much even before baby. The odd all inclusive holiday and trip to the charity shop. It must be a lonely life.

Reactions: 4
In some ways I feel sorry for her . She really doesn't have any friends it seems. Even the neighbours have disappeared. She doesn't work. Has never really done much even before baby. The odd all inclusive holiday and trip to the charity shop. It must be a lonely life.
She's brought it on herself though. She left her job (selling new builds I believe?) to be a full time 'Instagrammer', yet her content was never really worthy of her doing it FT. Then she appeared to get another job before the pandemic and obviously got let away, then got a job in a pub which she was shady about. When she had a full time job she was fairly normal and not as cringe. Whereas now, all her life is, is the dog and the baby. She's got nothing going and doesn't appear to have any desire to get off her arse. I highly doubt she makes decent money from IG hence Charlie has about 8 jobs and is never on the scene. It's him I feel sorry for. She's a different girl now.

Reactions: 10
She's brought it on herself though. She left her job (selling new builds I believe?) to be a full time 'Instagrammer', yet her content was never really worthy of her doing it FT. Then she appeared to get another job before the pandemic and obviously got let away, then got a job in a pub which she was shady about. When she had a full time job she was fairly normal and not as cringe. Whereas now, all her life is, is the dog and the baby. She's got nothing going and doesn't appear to have any desire to get off her arse. I highly doubt she makes decent money from IG hence Charlie has about 8 jobs and is never on the scene. It's him I feel sorry for. She's a different girl now.
I’ve said it here before but we used to follow eachother when she was like a fashion page and I thought she was great! But now 😬

Reactions: 2
Oh, it was in a pub!?
I wondered what the job was...

I’ve said it here before but we used to follow eachother when she was like a fashion page and I thought she was great! But now 😬
If I didn't get so many lols from her page I would've unfollowed a long time ago. Just waiting for her to do a food haul with some sea-a-batta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘245 days till lanzarote’ wow go crazy charchar 🤪 what a bleeping stupid countdown
Ooh talking about no.2 on her stories 👀 omg she’s defo going to be pregnant again within 6 months isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now Parker is the greedy one, everyone in the household is greedy but char 😆!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.