Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really gets my back up when people wish their babies to come early. My first came at 37 weeks with a lung infection and jaundice and had to go to scbu to clear his infection. (He was fine but probably wouldn't have had these things if he'd held on a few more weeks) We had to stay in hospital for longer than I'd have liked and I'd have loved to have carried him to 40 weeks!!
I didn’t try to get my son out until 39 weeks and even then nothing worked, he came at 41 weeks. First babies never come early! 😳 she’s in for a good shock when she goes over due haha

Is it just me or does it look like in her latest photo that she's putting her hand out for a handshake rather than clutching her bump? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does it look like in her latest photo that she's putting her hand out for a handshake rather than clutching her bump? :ROFLMAO:
I thought it looked really weird too 🤣 shes just making sure we know shes pregnant and not just a bit full up after one of her massive meals

Reactions: 1
Omg that blog post she’s just done a swipe up for she mentions she is now “passionate about breastfeeding” here we bloody go 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
If she doesn't mention that she is pregnant 500 times each day does she turn back into a pumpkin at midnight or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But if you’re concerned about medication your GP has prescribed, ask your Instagram followers
And doubt everything the medical professionals have advised you to do.

Glad she's got her appetite back too

Screenshot_20210605-063024_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.