Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bed a few hours earlier at 9pm yet doesn’t she normally go to bed at early o clock? Lies again

Reactions: 3
The most boring insta stories this morning honestly! Sick of her banging on about the heat, it’s not just you who’s struggling we’re all hot! Weekend looking even hotter she’s gonna be a nightmare!

Her & preg bloggerhollie just moan and think only pregnant women

Reactions: 2
Sitting on the sofa until 11pm? Yet only a couple of weeks ago she was saying that she really wanted to watch line of duty but it was PST her bedtime so hoped she could stay awake for it... think you need to start writing all these lies down Char so you remember what you’ve said! And why does she pull this stupid smug face 🤬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sitting on the sofa until 11pm? Yet only a couple of weeks ago she was saying that she really wanted to watch line of duty but it was PST her bedtime so hoped she could stay awake for it... think you need to start writing all these lies down Char so you remember what you’ve said! And why does she pull this stupid smug face 🤬
That's her 'I'm a boring twit' face

• Haha
She gives me terrible vibes, like I haven’t got kids but you just KNOW she’ll be that smug one at the baby groups 🙄 I used to work in a field where I was in contact with children and parents day in day out and she would piss me tf off

Baby boy could be here in as little as 6 weeks time
Baby boy could be here in as little as 5 weeks time
Baby boy could be here in as little as 4 weeks time
Baby boy could be here in as little as 3 weeks time
Baby boy could be here in as little as 2 weeks time
Baby boy could be here in as little as next week
Baby boy could be here this week

F ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
64422C3B-0E69-4D05-B9BC-AF63D9D627B3.png

Going to be piping some of these items in to your hospital bag? Oh Char, that will make an awful mess. How about you just pop them in your hospital bag still in their containers 😉

• Haha
I thought she said the kid was measuring big but now her bump sizing is just off 32 weeks?!! Which is it char!?

• Haha
Don't worry she'll be posting the half chewed version later that 'Charlie finished off'. Yeah right, Char.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🙈😬 why would you post that most recent grid post?! 🩲
Every single grid post pretty much is a bump selfie 🤦🏻‍♀️

and also… she’s got a busy week ahead then…. 🙄🙄🙄
2AB6692A-1A48-461D-A413-41899930D84E.jpeg

Both her and itsdaniellesjourney do that weird smile where they push their teeth out. It just looks stupid.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.