Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until she gives all of “her girls” away?

She’s been to see the other one a few times too? No you bleeping haven’t. We see what you do all day Char, walk the dog, eat then claim to have no appetite. On repeat 🙄

Reactions: 5
Thought she'd give it a rest for a day and not mention baby boy or being pregnant considering whats just happened to her friend EducatingMummy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would not be buying tablets from a car boot sale, they could be anything! She really is next level bleeping stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those 50p clothes from the boot fair look rank. So dirty.

Last edited:
  • Sick
So she's 7 months pregnant but 'only weeks away' from meeting darling boy. Does she understand how time works??? 2 months is hardly round the bloody corner

• Haha
Thought she'd give it a rest for a day and not mention baby boy or being pregnant considering whats just happened to her friend EducatingMummy.
Feel like she's posting more than usual now, even got a throwback of her pregnancy test 😡

Reactions: 1
So she won’t take tables prescribed by the dr a qualified dr but will buy tablets from a car boot sale that could literally be anything ?!?!?! Come on char char even you aren’t that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feel like she's posting more than usual now, even got a throwback of her pregnancy test 😡
That was something else she ‘didn’t believe’ just like anything the Dr tells her. She’s definitely got a screw loose! Also, her post about cooking when she said ‘strangely cooking it I really fancy some’ she never makes any sense. Char please go and take your GCSE English again 👍🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That was something else she ‘didn’t believe’ just like anything the Dr tells her. She’s definitely got a screw loose! Also, her post about cooking when she said ‘strangely cooking it I really fancy some’ she never makes any sense. Char please go and take your GCSE English again 👍🏻
That looks vile 🤢.

Mouthfalls. I'm sure she does this on purpose.
Screenshot_20210607-070712_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
That looks vile 🤢.

Mouthfalls. I'm sure she does this on purpose.
View attachment 606637
It also occurred to me when I watched this how much food must they waste in that house?? For someone who got all her baby stuff from car boots and fb marketplace she has a lot of money to spend on stuffing her face, and we know her and Charlie barely eat together!

It also occurred to me when I watched this how much food must they waste in that house?? For someone who got all her baby stuff from car boots and fb marketplace she has a lot of money to spend on stuffing her face, and we know her and Charlie barely eat together!
Little miss sustainable wasting all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she still trying to portray the image she barely eats? Everyday she posts platefuls of food, cakes, junk food but then says she hardly eats 🤣 the size of her and the size of her after giving birth will say otherwise

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.