Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. She’s restarted the step challenge today cos it’s the first of the month? She deffo reads here for us calling her out on starting it the other day hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She sure knows how to spend a tit tonne of money on so much baby stuff.

Reactions: 2
When she said in her latest post her fave thing is to faff about in the nursery...like??? You’ve already decorated it and the baby’s not even here yet, what else could you possibly be doing in there? 😅

Reactions: 1
So apparently people have been messaging her asking how she looks so glam during pregnancy 🙄 sorry Char you are many a thing but glam definitely isn't one of them! Especially not when your wearing your granny nightie and dressing gown 😂 I think she's forgotten the pics she posted of her bloody nose and her snotty crying face not that long ago when she was 'keeping it real' for us all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So apparently people have been messaging her asking how she looks so glam during pregnancy 🙄 sorry Char you are many a thing but glam definitely isn't one of them! Especially not when your wearing your granny nightie and dressing gown 😂 I think she's forgotten the pics she posted of her bloody nose and her snotty crying face not that long ago when she was 'keeping it real' for us all
Do you know, I haven’t got kids myself but I feel so sorry for new mums these days! Queen bee mean school gate ‘look at me I’m such a fun glam mum’ behaviour has left the school gate and made its way onto social media, it’s everywhere! This new influencer trend for having babies I can already see is so harmful! 🥺 And telling lies like how do you look so glam? Isn’t helping as like you say, she ain’t in the slightest! 😫

I've had a little look this morning, its a strange shape baby bump thats for sure.

Reactions: 2
'One happy pregnant lady' please give it a rest for a few days. So glad I unfollowed, haven't missed her ridculous and repetitive updates at all.

Pretty sure that's the same photo from 26th March. The clock is a similar time too

20210404_074714.jpg

Reactions: 4
'One happy pregnant lady' please give it a rest for a few days. So glad I unfollowed, haven't missed her ridculous and repetitive updates at all.

Pretty sure that's the same photo from 26th March. The clock is a similar time too

View attachment 513303
Good spot! I think it’s definitely a photo from the 26th March! Everything in the background is in EXACTLY the same place and I’m fairly certain she had her nails painted on stories a couple of days ago!

At least we know where Char gets her 'darling this/darling that' from. I don't buy either that neither of them have been in each others houses throughout the covid debacle either and just sitting in each others gardens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.