Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised she’s thirsty in a morning looking at all the sugar she seems to be putting away. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t have gestational diabetes!!

Reactions: 3
Why is she not talking over her beauty box reveal?! I thought my sound wasn't working... was despo to hear something said incorrectly and to have a lol with my Easter Monday sauv blanc 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
While I feel so sorry for her being in a car accident while she’s pregnant and I’m so glad her and baby are ok, I really can’t see that she would’ve been taken to delivery suite... I think she must be getting confused with the maternity care unit 😬. Her local maternity unit is always busy, especially delivery suite, I see no reason at all why she would’ve been taken there instead of MCU? Maybe I’m just being picky 😬

Reactions: 1
While I feel so sorry for her being in a car accident while she’s pregnant and I’m so glad her and baby are ok, I really can’t see that she would’ve been taken to delivery suite... I think she must be getting confused with the maternity care unit 😬. Her local maternity unit is always busy, especially delivery suite, I see no reason at all why she would’ve been taken there instead of MCU? Maybe I’m just being picky 😬
I don’t think it’ll have been delivery at all 🥲
And whilst I’m glad she’s fine.. she had to post it of course didn’t she

Reactions: 3
I’m glad it wasn’t just me that thought it sounded a bit iffy, I didn’t want to sound unkind or insensitive. I’m also surprised she couldn’t get through to at least the central number for her local midwifery team!

Had to have a look and what’s been going on 👀

Now I’m not a Char defender at all but when I had a bleed at 24 weeks pregnant I was sent to the Delivery suite at Medway because that’s where their triage is, so that’s more than likely true.

But what I don’t get is that she gets in a car almost every day to take the goddamn dog for a walk, IS THAT NECCESSARY WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT AND WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC?

What’s wrong with the pavement outside your house? With someone as paranoid as she is, it makes me feel as though she puts a lot of it on.

Crux of the matter, it was not essential travel.

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to sound horrible...glad they’re okay, I don’t wish a car accident on anyone...would the private scan have cost a lot? Part of me thinks what about other pregnant people who can’t afford to get that extra reassurance from a private scan? I’ve never had kids so I might be way off the mark here but it just seems a bit excessive considering a dr already told her the baby was fine?

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to sound horrible...glad they’re okay, I don’t wish a car accident on anyone...would the private scan have cost a lot? Part of me thinks what about other pregnant people who can’t afford to get that extra reassurance from a private scan? I’ve never had kids so I might be way off the mark here but it just seems a bit excessive considering a dr already told her the baby was fine?
They’re like £60+. Depending on your area. And they’ve had a fair few now, they’ve spent a fortune 🤣

Had to have a look and what’s been going on 👀

Now I’m not a Char defender at all but when I had a bleed at 24 weeks pregnant I was sent to the Delivery suite at Medway because that’s where their triage is, so that’s more than likely true.

But what I don’t get is that she gets in a car almost every day to take the goddamn dog for a walk, IS THAT NECCESSARY WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT AND WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC?

What’s wrong with the pavement outside your house? With someone as paranoid as she is, it makes me feel as though she puts a lot of it on.

Crux of the matter, it was not essential travel.
Ah maybe then 🤔 I only ever went to the delivery suite triage when I was actually in labour, I always went to MCU to be assessed for any problems etc. Maybe I’m wrong in saying that then 🤷🏼‍♀️😂. She used to walk a lot near her house when she was working, now she seems to drive everywhere 🤔

Ah maybe then 🤔 I only ever went to the delivery suite triage when I was actually in labour, I always went to MCU to be assessed for any problems etc. Maybe I’m wrong in saying that then 🤷🏼‍♀️😂. She used to walk a lot near her house when she was working, now she seems to drive everywhere 🤔
I think it just varies sometimes, don’t blame you questioning it though as a lot of stuff she says she’s put arms and legs on!

To be fair to her, I went in for a emergency scan in my last pregnancy and I was taken to the delivery ward for this. Because it was more in depth, it needed a different machine apparently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.