Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her, I went in for a emergency scan in my last pregnancy and I was taken to the delivery ward for this. Because it was more in depth, it needed a different machine apparently
Yeah that’s fair enough! Someone else has said they were triaged in delivery, I only ever went to MCU to be assessed so just assumed really 🤷🏼‍♀️ You never know with her 😂

Reactions: 2
Riveting stories as ever from Char, she had a nosebleed, got some on a nightie she’s borrowed from her Nan (so random, why has she borrowed her Nan’s nightie!?!!) and her tea has gone cold!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she think anyone would want to see her having a nosebleed? She needs to get a grip and not just on the bridge of her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So strange she mentioned her nightie was borrowed from her Nan after it was mentioned here not that long ago 🤔

Reactions: 4
So strange she mentioned her nightie was borrowed from her Nan after it was mentioned here not that long ago 🤔
Does anyone know why she’s borrowed a nightie from her Nan? I may have missed the explanation! I’m truly baffled!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know women all have different size bumps but her bump in her latest picture is huge!! I can’t believe she’s still got 17 weeks left!! 😱

Reactions: 5
Was thinking the same about her bump size. I don’t think I’ve seen another first time mum with a bump so big?

Reactions: 6
To be fair the one that died wasn't actually her own nan so she could well still have two living nans #lilwayne
I’m sure all the baby cardis her mom fetched out of storage were from a dead nan that had knitted them in the hope she would one day have a baby? Am I wrong? #babywanye

I’m sure all the baby cardis her mom fetched out of storage were from a dead nan that had knitted them in the hope she would one day have a baby? Am I wrong? #babywanye
I MEANT BABY WAYNE HAHAH Wanye is like Kanye & I like it

Last edited:
  • Haha
I find it really weird that she’s wearing her nans nighties 🤨 it’s not a normal thing to do at all 🤣

Surely she’s just trolling us and not sharing nighties with her nan

• Haha
I find it really weird that she’s wearing her nans nighties 🤨 it’s not a normal thing to do at all 🤣

Surely she’s just trolling us and not sharing nighties with her nan
You’d think she could’ve gone to “Asdas” to purchase a nightie or two wouldn’t you 🤣

• Haha
We'll probs get a gunt out pic in her nan's big bloomers next... "don't want my size 10 knickers digging into our darling son so borrowed nan's pants. I can't buy brand new because I'm sooooo sustainable"

She's bloody nuts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s actually making me cringe the thought of her sharing nighties with her Nan 😖🤣

• Haha

I MEANT BABY WAYNE HAHAH Wanye is like Kanye & I like it
Yes you're right, her dear old Nanny Peg who passed away 7 years ago knitted her the cardigans. So thats one living real Nan left plus however many other fake Granny's she has

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.