Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using the recent deaths of those in the public eye for a caption and another opportunity for the pic of her yet again cradling her belly fat and not a baby bump. Just to happened to have done her hair and makeup too.

SMH

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Using the recent deaths of those in the public eye for a caption and another opportunity for the pic of her yet again cradling her belly fat and not a baby bump. Just to happened to have done her hair and makeup too.

SMH
Hmm can’t help thinking her hair and makeup in that pic are professional? What do we think, did she finally persuade (force) Charlie into a maternity photoshoot??
I don’t have kids but I reckon I’d avoid her at mother and baby groups lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, she ate eggs on toast, whilst "gagging all the way through" but still "thoroughly enjoyed it" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUCCCCKKK?????

And why is she pretending she doesn't eat dinner to the doctor?! She's an absolute lunatic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, she ate eggs on toast, whilst "gagging all the way through" but still "thoroughly enjoyed it" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUCCCCKKK?????

And why is she pretending she doesn't eat dinner to the doctor?! She's an absolute lunatic!!!
Came to say the same thing. Who’s she trying to kid that she doesn’t eat dinner 😂😂

• Haha
I really don’t want to be horrible and bitchy and body shaming but the 23 week photo she’s posted... she really does look full term already. She’s posted from 13 weeks to 23 weeks, can’t imagine what she’s going to be like in another 10 weeks at 33... and then she STILL has another 7 weeks after that!! I have two kids, the youngest just 6 weeks old, so I do know what it’s like.

Reactions: 9
And I thought I was big when pregnant 🙈 no way those leggings will last until the end you can already see her big pants now!
The 13 weeks pregnant photo just shows her weight before hand you don’t get a bump then on your first really

Reactions: 2
I am still baffled by the idea that her doctor is forcing her to eat dinner! She’s hardly underweight 😂 I don’t believe that she doesn’t eat dinner anyway but even if she wasn’t so long as she eats enough the rest of the day the doctor probably wouldn’t be concerned!

I think if they have her at risk of GD they would be eager for her to eat at regular intervals - so skipping an evening meal all together is going to be no good...But then again what’s also probably not good is making a sugar filled smoothie and then half a dozen Brie/Camembert’s for lunch

Reactions: 4
I can't work out if she is the least self aware person ever, lying on purpose because she thinks its funny or is genuinely so stupid she forgets everything she's ever said.... whatever it is, I dont get her!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.