Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That portion is big enough for it to be her only meal of the day, never mind her "struggling to eat" after 3pm. Wtf is the big beige thing?

Reactions: 3
She says that the hello fresh link isn’t aff but anyone who uses that £20 code from her she gets £20 off a box so she earns from it!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely starving from the food shop ‘first time in a while’.

Yesterday didn’t she have a massive ‘buffet style’ lunch?

And over the weekend had a lotus biscoff drip cake from rochester?

Honestly, is there a name for a person who is a compulsive liar?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely starving from the food shop ‘first time in a while’.

Yesterday didn’t she have a massive ‘buffet style’ lunch?

And over the weekend had a lotus biscoff drip cake from rochester?

Honestly, is there a name for a person who is a compulsive liar?
Yeah, Char 🤣🤣 (no offence to any other Chars or Charlottes obviously, all in jest)

Reactions: 1
Massive breakfast, coleslaw on toast as a "snack", massive lunch. Claims not to eat any dinner. Yet she's got no appetite 🥴

She's really pushing this "I'm not a big eater, food makes me feel sick" narrative. Does she forget that she posts everything she does?!

Was really living for her supermarket haul though 😆I've actually missed them!! She liked the dishwasher salts because they came in a box 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's really pushing this "I'm not a big eater, food makes me feel sick" narrative. Does she forget that she posts everything she does?!

Was really living for her supermarket haul though 😆I've actually missed them!! She liked the dishwasher salts because they came in a box 🤣🤣
Gutted there was no seabatter though. I miss her saying things wrong 😂
If I was Charlie I’d be really pissed off with her having sly digs like this.

Attachments

No! I was dying for her to say something wrong 😂considering she can't physically eat at the moment, they did a food shop and have hello fresh... that's a lot of food!

I literally don't know how he puts up with her. Let him eat in peace ffs. Think his look the other night when she was filming him said it all!!

Reactions: 6
So would I. Charlie who has about 6 jobs so she can sit on her arse and do crappy ad's that she never pronounce properly or be bothered to actually do some research into.

Reactions: 6
No! I was dying for her to say something wrong 😂considering she can't physically eat at the moment, they did a food shop and have hello fresh... that's a lot of food!

I literally don't know how he puts up with her. Let him eat in peace ffs. Think his look the other night when she was filming him said it all!!
If you ask me he should have found a nice quiet girl who hates the camera to have a baby with 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do find them a bit odd, they don't seem to have much in common? Not that we know much about him other than he obviously enjoys working out and has a few jobs... Polar opposite to Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do find them a bit odd, they don't seem to have much in common? Not that we know much about him other than he obviously enjoys working out and has a few jobs... Polar opposite to Charlotte.
And can probably pronounce things properly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More pics of the bloody nose is there really any need 🤮 im sure Charlie thinks to himself what a catch when she sends him her not so glam pics and then he comes home to her wearing her Nans nighties

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Where does she get this impression that she portrays a life of having her tit together and is always glam looking?! She's always bloody moaning and looks like shite. She is so deluded!!

And why 2 nosebleed pics!!! Omg 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where does she get this impression that she portrays a life of having her tit together and is always glam looking?! She's always bloody moaning and looks like shite. She is so deluded!!

And why 2 nosebleed pics!!! Omg 🤦‍♀️
Thread title? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.