Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she hasn’t I just didn’t want to bring up the GD which was my first thought but I thought if she’d said no she didn’t have it then preeclampsia is the only other thing I know of that can cause you to have emergency surgery to get the baby out 😅
Hahaha 🤣 let’s face it we’ve all been thinking GD haven’t we! Potentially could’ve been preeclampsia though if she suddenly had bad symptoms 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure one day we’ll get a long and painfully in depth explanation 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha 🤣 let’s face it we’ve all been thinking GD haven’t we! Potentially could’ve been preeclampsia though if she suddenly had bad symptoms 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure one day we’ll get a long and painfully in depth explanation 😬😂
With terrible grammar and spelling included 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course she had her 34 week bump picture already 🙄 so weird that a week ago she's taking a poll on if he's going to come early or late. Honestly seems like she knew it was going this way

Reactions: 5
Considering she’s had the baby I feel her posting what was going to be her 34 weeks bump update a bit redundant? She obviously just wanted an excuse to post…she says she had to have emergency surgery..I have no experience with babies, could it have been preeclampsia?
He maybe didn’t want to be earth side and decided half way through the labour he was staying put

We will definitely get a birth story and to be honest I was expecting the 34 week photo to include it.

Reactions: 2
is his name hyphenated or not??? Sometimes it is sometimes it isnt?? Ps - anyone know how to create new thread? Just read the how to and I am way not tech savvy enough haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.