Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve suffered with hip pain since 20ish weeks - nothing will help just deal with it 😂

Her & Ellie Darby think they are the only women to ever be pregnant 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve suffered with hip pain since 20ish weeks - nothing will help just deal with it 😂

Her & Ellie Darby think they are the only women to ever be pregnant 😂
I suffered badly with SPD from about 27 weeks until I gave birth at 41+4, and slept with an extra pillow, nothing fancy. Some people just love being a bit over dramatic, and some people just get on with life.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why but it annoys me when she says 'our son' just sounds weird to me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So her hip pains were down to baby W lying wrong 🙄 never been pregnant so I dont know if this would be true isnt the baby around the size of an apple atm? Hardly going to be big enough to be causing pains at this stage!

Reactions: 5
So many thoughts

1. Sanwich? It doesn't even let you type it without trying to correct so she's done that deliberately

I don’t understand why she says this at all
2. Agreed - not being funny but what is she proud of? A baby growing in your belly as it should be? She's nuts

So her hip pains were down to baby W lying wrong 🙄 never been pregnant so I dont know if this would be true isnt the baby around the size of an apple atm? Hardly going to be big enough to be causing pains at this stage!
3. Thought the same, it's still a foetus, she's just jumping on the 'I'm pregnant so I'm going to complain about everything and eat everything in sight' bandwagon

Spaghetti BOWL. 🤦🏽‍♀️
4. I just can't with the bowl 🥴 she is so thick it's unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's our new thread going to be called? I'm sure someone suggested a good title a few threads back!

Reactions: 1
What's our new thread going to be called? I'm sure someone suggested a good title a few threads back!
I can’t find it now! But also, does anyone follow our Middleton home? Those 2 now seem friendly with each other. She’s also pregnant and they comment on each other’s stories. But she now posts swipe up’s for amazon wish list EVERY bleeping DAY! need a thread I think....

Reactions: 1
Hilarious thing is, she didn’t even have spaghetti. It was fusilli to be precise. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.