Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Weird, neither can I. The one I posted came up as a sponsored post so maybe it's different to the page? If I see it again I'll post the comments 🤣

Reactions: 1

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
It really bugs me when she posts posed pictures and Parker is clearly watching the TV. Trivial I know but it REALLY bugs me

JSquared

VIP Member
Having had 4 losses myself, I cannot for the life of me understand why someone needs a certificate. More so cannot understand why someone needs to post it on Instagram.

each to their own, but I don’t need a bit of paper to tell me a life existed.
I think each to their own. I wouldn’t get a certificate for my previous losses personally and if I did, I wouldn’t post it on social media for attention.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I believe it’s something to do with the govt/NHS are now helping women acknowledge their losses with a certificate, I think it’s the one she had just before Parker, not a more recent one

Jojoo

Chatty Member
She's not on her own as she doesn't pay all the bills. She's a single WOMAN NOT a single MOTHER because Charlie still has Parker and PAYS for things. Idvlove yo see her needing to do a real job every day and half her wages pay for childcare. Needing to fount the pennies because she has no support from the dad. THAT'S doing it on your own.
Sorry to me rail but what am I? I always thought I was a single mum, there dad doesn’t have either of me kids just pops in once a week for 20 mins but he pays me CMS. I feel a single mum 😅

Heretoread19

I don’t get it.
had 2 losses before my 2nd son arrived who passed at a couple of days old. It was bad enough getting his death certificate when he should have been 4 days old I don’t need one for other children I’ve lost too.