Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I had a dream last night that I designed some clothes for a fashion show and she was late coming with the samples and only brought 3 🤣

Emslou22

Who has Parker every time she goes for a run? I live with my husband and I still wouldn’t be able to go out on my own as often as she does due to us both having work commitments, him working away etc. Genuinely baffled by this!

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Does she think it's a cute vibe when he's watching the TV and she photographs him? He's never looking at the camera!!!!

nlc245

Ahh that's fair. Just noticed he was with Char last night, as she posted about him being in bed. Then at about 3pm today, she said he's home. Maybe he does a few hours here and there rather than overnight/ full weekends.

Haven’t followed her in ages just went on for a nosey and have seen she split up with Charlie… what’s the tea? To save me reading back over the threads 🤣

Thebluebean

as a separated parent, sometimes you don’t have much choice but to be away from your child. It rips you in half so keeping busy is the only option. I’m confident she will have missed it as I know it kills me when my son is away from me with his dad.

I don’t and wouldn’t defend her but I see no issue with her taking a holiday. Who knows where porker is? But his dad might have taken him away.
No issues with her taking a holiday, and don't disagree that if you are separated things are harder, but she did have a choice here and 10 days is a very very long time but I feel 'influencer' greed may have also had a small part to play.

Things are a lot harder for us mere mortals! x

MW222

Is it unusual for a 2 year old to be in 3-4 clothing? He doesn’t seem that big but maybe he’s going upwards before he goes outward… Char and Charlie don’t seem very tall
Tbf I don’t think it’s that unusual, my daughter is couple months younger than Parker and she is in 3-4 clothing. Me and my partner are quite tall though.