Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
I know everything she buys is allegedly secondhand but how does she afford to buy SO much shite all the time?!

Reactions: 2

josiexxxx

Has she gone away with a fella and his two kids? Has she really soft launched a new relationship on Father’s Day and took Parker away from Charlie with another bloke for it.. or have I missed something
I initially thought she’d gone away with her cousin, as she showed a little girl on one story who looked like her cousins kid, but these new stories do look like she’s maybe gone away with a new man. Seems unnecessarily mean to do it on Father’s Day if that is the case

JSquared

VIP Member
I assume ‘ready to celebrate my baby’ means it’s porker’s birthday? What a weird way to say that 🙄
Celebrate my baby with a selfie of myself, on my own, no baby in sight….. 👀

is this like the birthday instagram stories but the poster picks the best picture of themselves and not thr birthday gal?

• Haha

Thebluebean

Hate to bash a parent but I don't think I could leave my young child(ren) for nearly 10 days to go on holiday (as much as I'd like the thought of it!)

literally just came on to say the same . Had to get in there that she’s hardly away from Porker 😠 he goes to nursery aswell so does that mean Charlie never has him?! She’s a strange one her no wonder he left her
He definitely does go to Charlie because she’s said not that long ago that he was with Charlie. Plus he’s posted on his insta when he’s been with him. She needs to drop the single mama narrative because she’s not. Yes she’s single but not a single parent because he still sees his dad!

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
He’s probably shagging women that don’t refer to their children as Earth-side or say yOu GoT tHiS mAmA on the reg 😆
Quite…as long as he doesn’t end up with another baby mama 😬 mind you chars probably put him off after basically forcing him into impregnating her

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Parker blatantly staring at the TV in her latest post. Even the dog is looking at the camera and Char herself looking and smiling but Parky just staring mindlessly at the TV screen, mouth open.

Reactions: 1