Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she must mean us "morons" on tattle, because don't forget guys if you have an opinion that she doesn't like then it automatically means you're a troll and jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I get so sick of people being called Trolls because they have a different opinion!

Also, Hi Ainsley 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s not trolling if you have to search out the negative commentary. Nobody went to her ‘part of the internet’ with a comment about the cart (as far as we know), and therefore it isn’t trolling! Jesus Ainsley.

Please tell me that Oaks is just a nickname 😬 Is it short for Oakley and, if so, are they fans of the Simpsons?

1566921277876.png

On another note, if I see another overweight 'mam from the gram' wearing that bleeping polka dot dress then I'm going to go postal with a pair of pinking shears. Zero originality or sense of style.

1566921526728.png
1566921616674.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God yeah that dress is awful!! Seen so many “cool mums” wearing this, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 1
Latest stories at the Iron Works, am i the only one who thinks a 2 hour drive for coffee and cake is a bit much? Her son will have been sat in the car for a minimum of 4 hours yesterday just for a quick playdate :rolleyes: whilst I am sure he had a lovely time I think it was more likely to be about the instamum clique and fodder for the feed.

Reactions: 7
Latest stories at the Iron Works, am i the only one who thinks a 2 hour drive for coffee and cake is a bit much? Her son will have been sat in the car for a minimum of 4 hours yesterday just for a quick playdate :rolleyes: whilst I am sure he had a lovely time I think it was more likely to be about the instamum clique and fodder for the feed.

It’s all for the gram remember 😉

• Haha
I see she wasn’t happy about her festival cart being mentioned on here 😆 how dare we witch about a cart when they are SO USEFUL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Deep breathing because her feral kids have trashed the house 😂 I see the gentle parenting is working out well Ainsley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The gun fingers at the end. 🤮 she is such a massive cringe. It doesn’t even look like that bad, you can tell all she would need to do is shove all the toys back in those boxes 🤣

The fiddling of the hair just doesn’t stop. Why does she tuck hair behind her ear just to unflick it back again? And her days been terrible because her kids played with toys. First world problems all round.

Not to mention the ‘becussssss’

Reactions: 5
The gun fingers at the end. 🤮 she is such a massive cringe. It doesn’t even look like that bad, you can tell all she would need to do is shove all the toys back in those boxes 🤣
And I bet Oakley didn’t even or wasn’t even asked to pick it up and put it away ,not teaching him to put things away show a good example when having toys out at school . Them kids are always eating. 🤮. Always Pictured out eating stuffing in to pudding. And food . And rubbish she obviously doesn’t cook . Latest on Instagram. . Food she purchased for dad in the cafe a trifle the Ferrell kid. Pictured scoffing it .why not say no.. it’s for daddy. 🙄

Last edited:
The fiddling of the hair just doesn’t stop. Why does she tuck hair behind her ear just to unflick it back again? And her days been terrible because her kids played with toys. First world problems all round.

Not to mention the ‘becussssss’
Beecusssss she is using her phone as a mirror 🙄
Why does she have to film them making banana bread? bleeping Dry content
No doubt another insta mum has recently made banana bread and Ainsley hasn’t an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she found her two year old daughter outside in the paddling pool.

Reactions: 1