Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord .....please can somebody explain to me why she has got to pull her children around in a trolley thing at that festival they are at?!

Probably because they are constantly tired from the lack of correct nutrition they have.

Olive is 2 years old, most 2 years old would want to be running around and would be actively trying to get out of that ‘thing’

Constantly feeding a fatty, terrible diet is basically drugging them. There’s a reason there is a sugar tax in the U.K.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh good lord .....please can somebody explain to me why she has got to pull her children around in a trolley thing at that festival they are at?!

Because majority of instamums think those carts are brilliant for ferrying kids about. She’s got to jump on the bleeping bandwagon. Sheep.

Reactions: 7
If it's a standard instawanker cliche, our Ainsley will be ALL over it!! She'd get so much further with insta if she dared to be different!@

Reactions: 4
She asked on her post yesterday if people wanted her to do a little blog write up of their experience of the festival. Seeing as this was a “#presstrip” surely the purpose is that she DOES do a write up on it, otherwise it’s not a #presstrip, it’s just a #gifted one day ticket for a day out? Or is that not the case? :unsure:

Reactions: 3
She asked on her post yesterday if people wanted her to do a little blog write up of their experience of the festival. Seeing as this was a “#presstrip” surely the purpose is that she DOES do a write up on it, otherwise it’s not a #presstrip, it’s just a #gifted one day ticket for a day out? Or is that not the case? :unsure:
I've been on gifted trips. They were gifted with no obligation to review.

I've been on press trips where the sole purpose of me going there is for me to share on my social media and do a review!

Reactions: 3
She’s so full of crap. ‘Seeing as sooo many of you asked for it here’s my blog post’ which means I had to write this in exchange for a freebie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This mummy market.nope fail. Thick as. Most get paid end of month . Majority have had to buy school uniform and all the rest of the bits to go with it. Majority have had holidays abroad. And are just making ends meet till next pay day No one has time to buy little craft items . Most of us have bills to pay no time for little fancy pieces. She does not have a clue After the last one. She will hide her self away. And not go round stall by stall greeting people. .

Is it me is is every other pic them kids always good food in their hands of some description pictures with food

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She comes across so thick...'Now they see us'. No hun it's not a movie about magicians, if you are going to talk about it like you really care, at least know the title of the series.

Who the f*@k takes a picture/boomerang of themselves crying and posts it to Instagram. Doesn’t her husband think she’s crazy or say something to her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol she must mean us "morons" on tattle, because don't forget guys if you have an opinion that she doesn't like then it automatically means you're a troll and jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9