Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks a bit constipated the way she's standing in her most recent pic. When you're plus size you have two choices - own it or address the issue if you're unhappy with it. She's going to pass on her body image issues to her daughter if she's not careful - she will grow up believing you should hide yourself if you're plus size. 😔
It's the worst of both worlds. Just imagine growing up seeing your mother hide herself, desperately trying to find angles to look smaller, struggling with diets..all the while feeding you freakshakes and cake to set you up for the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Defiantly and the wrong word for stationery in the same post 🤦

There's no hope for her children if she can't manage the basic English language herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How white are her feet compared to her face 🙈 (latest grid pic)
Think she forgot to fake tan her hands and feet

Just had a snoop as she blocked me and I see naff all has changed in the last month. Still the same weight, still spending her days off doing nothing, still whinging about school. Why do people even follow her? SO boring

Reactions: 7
Defiantly and the wrong word for stationery in the same post 🤦

There's no hope for her children if she can't manage the basic English language herself!
It does seem like all her children do is babble! And to think he is starting school soon 😔

Reactions: 4
She looks a bit constipated the way she's standing in her most recent pic. When you're plus size you have two choices - own it or address the issue if you're unhappy with it. She's going to pass on her body image issues to her daughter if she's not careful - she will grow up believing you should hide yourself if you're plus size. 😔
Tbf she is probably just insecure and that’s why she hides herself behind her friends. It’s difficult to “own it” if you’re not confident enough to do that. And I think she is addressing the issue as she’s started going to the gym etc.

Reactions: 1
What happened to the weight loss account 🤷‍♀️

I’m not holding my breath for it tbh! If she does, it will be her 3rd instagram account that she’s ‘managing’, but then again that shouldn’t be a problem for Ains seeing as she only runs a couple of markets for ‘work’ per year 🙈 Boss bae has plenty of time on her hands!!

Reactions: 4
Tbf she is probably just insecure and that’s why she hides herself behind her friends. It’s difficult to “own it” if you’re not confident enough to do that. And I think she is addressing the issue as she’s started going to the gym etc.
She’s been restarting the gym and slimming world for the 3+ years I’ve been following her.

It just goes to show what the general intellect level of *some* of her followers must be, as high up in her list of book recommendations from them was... out of all the books out there... Lilly Allen's book 🤭 ....ooh, controversial comment... But I'm ok with that 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It just goes to show what the general intellect level of *some* of her followers must be, as high up in her list of book recommendations from them was... out of all the books out there... Lilly Allen's book 🤭 ....ooh, controversial comment... But I'm ok with that 😁

😂😂😂They don’t even know what it’s called though. Just her ‘new book’. She doesn’t have time to tidy her house, let alone read a book. I also find it hilarious that I said the outside of her house was grim and she’s since painted the dreaded photo gate 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Again this morning, having cuddles with Oakley and she’s got her phone out as usual videoing him, instead of just allowing herself a moment with him without thinking about Instagram...sad!!

Reactions: 8
That and ‘Tattooer of Auschwitz’ it’s Tattooist hun!!! You’re embarrassing!

• Haha
Omg her latest story she’s wrote planes instead on plans 🙈 I’m sure my 4 year old could spell plans!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG why would you make a point of keeping saying you're wearing yesterday's make up?! Urgh! That means she didn't wash last night...or this morning. Nice one Ains.

• Sick
Reactions: 5