Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minging!! She’s just trying to sound ‘normal’ lol.... ummm..... normal people have a wash Ainsley you skanky mare!

Reactions: 1
Think Ainsley is a tattle stalker. How rude that she didn’t credit me in her post .... LOLLLLL
Brilliant!😂 not only does she copy market ideas, shes not original enough to come up with her own facts! I reckon she loves the attention she gets from tattle

Reactions: 5
So her daughters sick but getting it on insta is so incredibly important. Reality slap needed.

Reactions: 5
I did laugh when I saw that post about asking another mum for sunscreen. Like I would EVER reach out to her for any help when she comes across as being so unfriendly!!

Reactions: 2
I did laugh when I saw that post about asking another mum for sunscreen. Like I would EVER reach out to her for any help when she comes across as being so unfriendly!!
That post has been shared on around 10 "instamums" who I follow. It's anything for the engagement 😂

Reactions: 1
OMG the latest post about limiting screen time for oaks!! What a joke! Meal times the tv is always on, and a phone is shoved in their faces when they first wake up! What a load of utter bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“We’ve always limited oaks screen time”

Have you? Really? Could have fooled me 🤣

Nice placing of the bunch of flowers too, who needs slimming world when you can just hide behind your friends or flowers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest post 😆 no one else misses your ‘long heartfelt captions’ don’t worry Ains. They never made sense anyway and were full of spelling mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve not got the foggiest, not sure anyone else does either because she only got 6 comments on it 😂 love that she thought her captions were that deep and heartfelt though, nobody else did Ains!!
Deep and heartfelt 🤔 such nonsense would probably include the classic “this acorn in my belly turned into a mighty oak” 🤢 I bet she is now raging she can’t write tit like that for the fear of getting ripped a new one on tattle, aka the dark side of the internet 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh good lord .....please can somebody explain to me why she has got to pull her children around in a trolley thing at that festival they are at?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2