Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think about the art work then folks???

I think she’s realised she has no niche on Instagram, her account is boring and there’s nothing unique or special about her, so she’s decided to branch out into art now, because it’s the only thing she’s ‘good’ at

Reactions: 3
I think there is limited potential for these markets to give her a long-term career, given the current situation. Not that I would ever wish anybody’s business to fail!! It sounds to me like she has some regrets with not using her art degree for her career a bit earlier on.

I actually think the paintings are quite good and I do quite like how ‘quirky’ they are. But I’m not sure where she’s going with it 😬

Why is she making a big deal over doing an art degree but she’s sat and done a Sophie tea art live class and now set up a page to just rip her art work off? That degree didn’t teach respect? She should be trying to do something different as Sophie tea already has hundreds copying her work so ainsley isn’t going to stand out against all of the other copies really

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she making a big deal over doing an art degree but she’s sat and done a Sophie tea art live class and now set up a page to just rip her art work off? That degree didn’t teach respect? She should be trying to do something different as Sophie tea already has hundreds copying her work so ainsley isn’t going to stand out against all of the other copies really
Her market business was a copy of fabulous places so it doesn’t surprise me one but that she would rip off someone else’s artwork 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her market business was a copy of fabulous places so it doesn’t surprise me one but that she would rip off someone else’s artwork 🙄
Yeah, that was so totally below the belt - The fact that she actually pretended to be friendly with that woman who runs fabulous places, helped her out with one of her markets to see what it was like, and then copied her business idea!! So totally out of order for her to do that.

• Wow
I don't remember following her art page but all of a sudden I am?! Was it something else before?
I was the same, it was her diet page 'to make me motivated' i was following that and she's just changed the name, deleted the diet posts and added the art ones!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was the same, it was her diet page 'to make me motivated' i was following that and she's just changed the name, deleted the diet posts and added the art ones!
I thought it must have been something like that. I forgot I had followed her diet page but i remember now.

Reactions: 1
Has to get in first like the other influencers 🙄 that’s an awful lot of sugar !! What has happened to the diet ?

Has to get in first like the other influencers 🙄 that’s an awful lot of sugar !! What has happened to the diet ?

It is a ridiculous amount of sugar, those kids diet is terrible. She needs to feed her kids properly, Olive has already been rushed to the hospital with blood sugar issues in the past - she’s what 4?! There’s the pancakes, waffles, crumpets, then they have a chocolate lolly and a bloody bag of marshmallows as well. She struggles with her weight, and her kids will be exactly the same because of all the tit they eat. The breakfast was just excessive, and purely to show off on Instagram

• Heart
  • Wow
It is a ridiculous amount of sugar, those kids diet is terrible. She needs to feed her kids properly, Olive has already been rushed to the hospital with blood sugar issues in the past - she’s what 4?! There’s the pancakes, waffles, crumpets, then they have a chocolate lolly and a bloody bag of marshmallows as well. She struggles with her weight, and her kids will be exactly the same because of all the tit they eat. The breakfast was just excessive, and purely to show off on Instagram
haven’t followed her for years since she blocked me 😂 but have a peep now and then.
had no idea about olive going to hospital with blood sugar issues? what’s that about?

Reactions: 2
haven’t followed her for years since she blocked me 😂 but have a peep now and then.
had no idea about olive going to hospital with blood sugar issues? what’s that about?

It was a fair while ago, but she posted about finding Olive ‘unresponsive’ on the floor upstairs, yet she apparently didnt think it warranted a 999 call, she rang 111, took her to hospital and was told that it was a blood sugar issue. She obviously wasn’t ‘unresponsive’ as Ainsley claimed, as she would’ve been unconscious, but the day after Olive came home from hospital Ainsley took everyone out for one of those freakshakes and got called out on it considering her Daughter had been so ill due to her blood sugar, Ainsley basically fired back at the poster who was diabetic and said she was Olives mother and could do what she liked!

• Wow
It was a fair while ago, but she posted about finding Olive ‘unresponsive’ on the floor upstairs, yet she apparently didnt think it warranted a 999 call, she rang 111, took her to hospital and was told that it was a blood sugar issue. She obviously wasn’t ‘unresponsive’ as Ainsley claimed, as she would’ve been unconscious, but the day after Olive came home from hospital Ainsley took everyone out for one of those freakshakes and got called out on it considering her Daughter had been so ill due to her blood sugar, Ainsley basically fired back at the poster who was diabetic and said she was Olives mother and could do what she liked!
yup that sounds about right for our ains! nothing or no more is more knowledge than ✨mamas instinct✨
you’re right tho she clearly has issues with food demonstrated by the weight gain, 5 second diet, more weight gain, only posting pics of face, 2 minute diet...i’m all for balance but as far back as i can remember she hasn’t lead by example regarding eating well and exercising regularly for enjoyment rather than solely for weight loss

Reactions: 5
Oh yes I remember this 🤦🏻‍♀️ She claimed that the little girl was unresponsive ..but the first thing she did was run to find the thermometer!!??

Oh yes I remember this 🤦🏻‍♀️ She claimed that the little girl was unresponsive ..but the first thing she did was run to find the thermometer!!??
Didn’t she take photos of her sat in the back of an Ambulance? Such poor taste 😩

Reactions: 5

Yeah that was it, and I’m sure she rang 111 instead of 999. I’m sorry but if your child was lying on the floor unresponsive, surely your ‘mama instinct’ would tell you to ring bloody 999

Didn’t she take photos of her sat in the back of an Ambulance? Such poor taste 😩
Yep! She was getting tons of comments on the photo. I really hate when people do this, your child is lying ill in an ambulance, and the first thing you do is whip out your phone to take a photo instead of comforting them. An old school acquaintance does this whenever her kids are ill, she once took a video of her little boy covered in vomit whilst suffering with a tummy bug, and uploaded it to Facebook, what kind of moron films their sick child, covered in vomit for attention instead of cleaning them up, and making sure they’re ok. Absolutely boils my piss.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7