Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The keepers at Elvaston Castle have told people not to venture into puddles or flooded areas as it’s making the all grounds worse than they are already are. But it’s okay Ainsley; you let your kids jump around in them and ruin historic ground you absolute dick.

Reactions: 11
I had the misfortune of finding Ainsley in my fave breakfast spot today, I hope she doesn’t make a habit of going in there 😫Heard her talking a girls ear off about her London trip with Olive, the poor girl who was sat with her, literally never got a word in the entire bloody conversation!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I had the misfortune of finding Ainsley in my fave breakfast spot today, I hope she doesn’t make a habit of going in there 😫Heard her talking a girls ear off about her London trip with Olive, the poor girl who was sat with her, literally never got a word in the entire bloody conversation!
Haha really😂

Haha really😂
Yep :( i live in the same city as her, never seen her around town before, but sat down, heard this girl yapping away, looked around and saw it was her 😂 looked like she was having one of her boss bae meetings!!

Reactions: 3
Oh nooo, I love it in there, I'll be swerving it if she's in!!

Me too, the food in there is amazing!!

Was trying to enjoy my poached eggs and all I could hear was her gob going, it completely ruined the ambience for me 😂😆

Haha I was in town too, I saw her stories and thought ‘I hope she’s not in here’. 😂👏🏻

I hope I don’t ‘bump’ into her again, sitting in the same restaurant once was enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but who sends their small child off to nursery with a Costa drink?!

Only her, she literally has no idea about nutrition - those kids are constantly eating sugary crap! Olive ended up in hospital with blood sugar issues, when she was back home the next day she took her out for one of those massive freak shakes!!

Reactions: 7
Why can't she make more of an effort to proofread her posts? "Digeth"? No hun it's "Digbeth", something you should know seeing as you're having one of your boss babe events there!! Honestly, I do not know why brands choose to work with her when her grammar and spelling is so appalling.

Reactions: 3