Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes going to be picked on for being ‘obese Olive’ at school if she’s not careful 😩
Or 'Sassy Big Pants'.

No in all seriousness with what she feed them there is a very real chance of them becoming overweight and it's a shame because she is totally in control of it when they are still this age and she could be instilling healthy habits into them.

Reactions: 6
Or 'Sassy Big Pants'.

No in all seriousness with what she feed them there is a very real chance of them becoming overweight and it's a shame because she is totally in control of it when they are still this age and she could be instilling healthy habits into them.

She seems completely oblivious to the harm she’s doing to them, even when Olive ended up in hospital, she was discharged and Ainsley carried on feeding her crap, I think it’s a case of just feeding her kids what she eats, because she can’t be bothered to do healthy options for them, I know it can be a struggle getting kids to eat properly - god knows I have a struggle getting my little boy to eat veg, but I always cook veg for him even though I know he will probably not eat it and choose to eat everything else on his plate, he loves fruit thankfully, but I’m always conscious about his diet and I worry sometimes he isn’t getting enough variety, but I try my best. Ainsley just seems to throw crap at them out of convenience, and doesn’t consider how it will affect them as they get older, she needs to make more of an effort!!

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to get some money or whatever from showing people them tit Christmas decorations in derby??? Hun no matter how much you say ‘they look nice at night’ or whatever, they’re shite and no one is gonna pay you to say it hahahahaha

Reactions: 8
Is she trying to get some money or whatever from showing people them tit Christmas decorations in derby??? Hun no matter how much you say ‘they look nice at night’ or whatever, they’re shite and no one is gonna pay you to say it hahahahaha

It wouldn’t surprise me, she will advertise anything if she’s paid for it!

Reactions: 2
She was so out of breath when she was talking. Painful! 😫😫

Reactions: 3
I'm from Derby and everyone agrees the decorations are tit, I don't get why she even showed them on her story 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm from Derby and everyone agrees the decorations are tit, I don't get why she even showed them on her story 😂

Fellow Derby- dweller here, I have to agree the presents are awful too, and a good example of why everyone seems to go to Nottingham at Christmas, because all Derby has to offer are some shite giant light up presents 😂

Reactions: 7
I think she's following the likes of that ridiculous plonker FoD with her long, rambling and totally nonsensical post earlier.

Reactions: 1
There's a vacuum now, anyone one of them would sell a child for a piece of the OD empire.

Reactions: 2
😂 I was thinking the same!

Also how terrible is her engagement lately. Boss bae Gray making a pigs ear of this influencer lark!
I don't believe a word of what she said. It's completely creepy that somebody would do that, which is why I don't believe it.

‘I’ve been watching you, You are a fantastic mum, I just thought that you should know that’😉

• Haha