Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always records him in his pants! He was jumping on the bed in pants the other day singing, I don’t see the need to record these things!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when Oakley was first born and someone made a faceless account where they were reposting hundreds of pictures of him? I remember her being devastated that someone was lifting pictures of her precious baby and she went private. Where's that caring side now?! Lol

Reactions: 3
5040B8D6-B927-4BAC-8449-56880BE345D2.png
I

I really wish she’d learn to spell ‘Pooh’ like a bloody adult, every time I see this I want to message her and tell her to sort out her god awful spelling! Also, that heart filter is so irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, why is she telling everyone that her son has potentially got worms?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So... She’s sharing that he *might* get it but he’s not got it. Basically there’s absolutely nothing to share on this but she still found that she needed to share anyway. Slow news day?

Reactions: 4
So... She’s sharing that he *might* get it but he’s not got it. Basically there’s absolutely nothing to share on this but she still found that she needed to share anyway. Slow news day?
It could have been a head lice text and she'd have broadcast that too.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure threadworms are spread through poor hygiene. Not wiping bums properly etc. If the kid washes his hands then actually the risk is rather small.

She thinks her kid has got them cos she wants the sympathy. When in reality her kid can’t wipe his arse properly 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure threadworms are spread through poor hygiene. Not wiping bums properly etc. If the kid washes his hands then actually the risk is rather small.

She thinks her kid has got them cos she wants the sympathy. When in reality her kid can’t wipe his arse properly 🤷🏼‍♀️
This! Having worked in a primary school, any illnesses that go round, including things like head lice and worms, always seem most prevalent in the 2 youngest year groups and it's purely because they aren't always the best at washing hands etc and they are the most touchy-feely with each other. She is going to act as if everything to do with him being at school is a big deal, when 99% of it is going on in primary schools up and down the country!!

Reactions: 2
She just had to mention the threadworms on her grid didn’t she 🤢 does this woman have no shame in talking about such gross things

Reactions: 4
It’s mama tit market time!

I’m surprised we’ve not seen her on stories yet, rabbiting on about it. I bet all she does at these markets is swan around feeling like she’s such an important boss bae! 😂

• Haha
I’m surprised we’ve not seen her on stories yet, rabbiting on about it. I bet all she does at these markets is swan around feeling like she’s such an important boss bae! 😂
She’s probably too busy on the beg for freebies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve been to one of her markets and didn’t see her once. I got there as it opened and was there probably about 2 hours? And she was nowhere to be seen. Granted, it was quite busy but I’d have thought I would have seen her milling around the entrance when it opened

She’s probably too busy on the beg for freebies 😂

It wouldn’t surprise me, I know a few of the companies there have gifted her stuff in the past, she probably thinks giving them the ‘honour’ of being at her markets entities her to more!

I’ve been to one of her markets and didn’t see her once. I got there as it opened and was there probably about 2 hours? And she was nowhere to be seen. Granted, it was quite busy but I’d have thought I would have seen her milling around the entrance when it opened

I’ve never been to one of her markets, but I know someone who had a stall there (never asked her about her experience though) are they actually any good? It just feels like she puts these on because she knew someone else who started a business basically putting these markets on - if you don’t know who I’m referring to, look up fabulous places on insta, she’s put on markets in my hometown, which I unfortunately share with boss bae Gray, thankfully have never bumped into her whilst I’ve been out and about 🙌🏻 But I genuinely think she stole the idea from her, which I’m sure other people have touched on before!