Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids misbehaving in public... lets stand and film them rather than disciplining them 🙄

Reactions: 15
It’s the fact a man had to step round them whilst she was videoing them!

I think that was Daniel. Olive grabs his leg at the end and if shes done that to a complete stranger then she’s more feral than first thought. My kids would not be crawling round a shopping centre floor, let alone filming them 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Instead of feeling smug about her social media free childhood, should she not be feeling a little more concerned about the fact that her kids are broadcast to any tom, dick or harry who feels like watching.

I guess It’s all ok because Ainsley is super lucky to have enjoyed a social media free childhood! Heaven forbid she should give her kids enough respect to allow them to enjoy the same privacy.

Creep AF when you realise that anyone could be watching her stories

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Kids misbehaving in public... lets stand and film them rather than disciplining them 🙄

She’s a head! I’m sure other people walked past her and saw her filming her kids misbehaving, probably thought exactly the same!

Reactions: 5
Instead of feeling smug about her social media free childhood, should she not be feeling a little more concerned about the fact that her kids are broadcast to any tom, dick or harry who feels like watching.

I guess It’s all ok because Ainsley is super lucky to have enjoyed a social media free childhood! Heaven forbid she should give her kids enough respect to allow them to enjoy the same privacy.

Creep AF when you realise that anyone could be watching her stories
I know it has already been mentioned elsewhere in one of the threads but her lack of care over the safety of her children is worrying. It doesn't take a genius to figure out which school Oakley goes to and it doesn't take much scrolling through her feed to find out enough about him for a weirdo to convince him they know him. Hell, she's got him posing with a list of all his favourite things! It's actually shocking.

The instamums are too concerned over their freebies and insta image to realise (or care) what harm it is actually doing or what it could lead to. BUT there are plenty of other families with a large following who post about the things they have been #gifted without exploiting their children - some brands obviously don't care if you won't feature your children. Mother/Papa Pukka are good examples of this more reently (IMO).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t edit a video ;)

I can’t quite believe how much she’s gained. She was slimmer 9 months pregnant with Olive
I know most people gain weight after having a baby ( me included) but she’s obviously not happy about something to have gained so much after the birth.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I’m not being horrible about it btw. Not a troll/bully 🙄 #Disclaimer

It’s more wondering how you can be that aware of it yet she’s still going the other way. I looked back at her older posts and she seemed much much happier.

Reactions: 1
Oakley dancing around in his pants. Seems appropriate considering you want to protect your kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Oakley dancing around in his pants. Seems appropriate considering you want to protect your kids.

She’s a huge hypocrite! Claims to want the best for her kids, and talks about how lucky she was to live without technology and this kind of exposure in her childhood, but then sticks a video on the internet of her Son in his pants!

Reactions: 2