Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still spelling forest as forrest too. Even when posted with a photo that says "Darwin Forest" on it, she still spells it with two r's. Why would someone gift a weekend break if she can't even spell their name?

Reactions: 5
How much does she think she's "made it" because they were gifted a trip. She was trying really hard to make out she was overwhelmed and having a little imposter moment... but this is what she's been aiming for all along!?

Reactions: 2
So her friend has just had a baby and now she is broody what a surprise she will be next I’m sure
Yes because our Ains is gutted. Missing out on all the Attention.all-the baby free goodies. The attention is not on her at last. No one is interested in you at long last Bye ains gone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not being funny but I don’t tend to go to Christmas markets in November anyway! I know they often start in November but for me it’s a December thing to get me feeling all festive!

Reactions: 4
Does she follow Candice Brathwaite becussss she’s used almost the exact same tuen of phrase as she did in one of her stories I watched becussss of Tattle today. ‘Yeah, my talkie stories are like buses, there’s either none or like 4 come at once.’
MAKE YOUR OWN CONTENT UP FFS.
Then she says ‘I feel like I need some adult conversation today.’ YOU’RE TALKING TO YOUR PHONE. [emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone with 32000 followers, a lot of her photos don’t even each 300 likes. What’s that like less than 1% of them 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.