Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pose she does reminds me a lot of one of fullerfigurefullerbust’s poses. She’s probably been picking up tips from her account.

Reactions: 1
Imagine if you were alseep in your nappy and someone broadcast you to any old tom dick and harry without your consent.

She’s not the only one who does this. I know this is not exclusive to Ainsley... but why do insta grammars use content of their children asleep? Doesn’t that just seem like a huge invasion of privacy.

As a Mum myself, I’m not going to lie, it’s a super cute video. But why not just keep the video for yourself or even just send to family / friends?

Why are parents ok with anyone with an insta account viewing their children? Even in sleep they are not safe from the camera, and whoever feels like tuning in.

Would you like to be filmed to the world whilst asleep? Who the hell would consent to this. Probably very few people. Yet it’s ok because the kids don’t know what’s going on - not least because they are alseep!

There are some sick sick people
Out their with unhealthy interests.

When I was a teenager and I found what I deemed to be an embarrassing photo of myself at home... I would hide it.... stash it somewhere.... or just be safe in the thought only those coming into my family home would see it. This is a security that so many children will never know because their childhood has been documented to anyone who wants to have a good old gawp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Random but the last sentence reminded me of Ainsley posting her unwell/unresponsive daughter. She needs to have a read of this and have a think.

Every time she posts I literally think, how could you take photos of your unwell child before seeking medical advice!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Baby number 3 will be announced soon. Put money on it. ‘Feel emotional and hormonal’ in her stories!

Reactions: 10
Agree. People are bored of her and she needs more content so another baby is the answer!
Why is she always playing with her crap hair 🙈

Why was she touching her hair so much?! So distracting and annoying
I think she hates her hair tbh I reckon she regrets having it cut short

Baby number 3 will be announced soon. Put money on it. ‘Feel emotional and hormonal’ in her stories!
I was thinking the same thing her friends are about to have babies so I’m guessing she is getting jealous

Reactions: 2
yes because her bezzy mate has just had a third child .and getting all the attention she can’t stand it .she can’t be left out .so no doubt will copy . Like everything else. 🙄 she must be very jealous. Haaaa all the attention is not on her .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Definitely remember her posting about wanting three children a while back.

I still don’t understand how she is making money.....

Reactions: 5
Oh my god the hair playing. The smacking her mouth chewing gum. INFURIATING! And looking at herself like she’s looking in the mirror whilst recording? I’ve never known any other instagrammer do this! So so vain.

I just don't understand how anyone can actually do live stories of themselves talking... i tried it ONCE and nearly exploded with cringe. Like my arm hairs were standing and everything. It's like a level or narcissist. To think that thousands of strangers want to hear your voice. Just ergh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but her latest stories are just complete waffle. Waffling on & repeating herself and playing with her hair. Then a complete cut off to a question box. Wah!??

I feel like she puts zero effort in.

Isn’t she supposed to be working today?

mummy market Yes market. = total flop yet again . Just like the last one. TOTAL FLOP. Held a week before the majority get paid. . Big fail

So her friend has just had a baby and now she is broody what a surprise she will be next I’m sure

Reactions: 1
Does anybody actually sit and watch all her stories and think ‘oh yes this is great’???? I had to stop watching, SHE IS SO BORING MY EARS AND EYES ARE BLEEDING

She's just awful! The pic of Olive in the ambulance is on her website for the crap markets, shes unbelievable

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.