Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 so funny!

Yes the tent dress isn’t doing her any favours but I’m guessing it’s comfortable in this heat.

534D86F3-3875-4A13-AF76-2B3613528C6F.jpeg

This is the comment on Ainsleys mums page for those who haven’t seen 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I still think latest pic has been tweaked as left arm is a strange shape and half the size of the right arm . Plus face is super smooth and jawline sharper

Last edited:
She's just so stupid, whilst she was away in Cornwall her bathroom window was wide open! Even worse though as I'm sure when I drove past she had a set of step ladders lent up against the wall. Why not just invite people to burgle you?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
"We were practically first at the scene of an awful motorbike accident this afternoon...."

Let me guess - the first thing she did was to go and find a thermometer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"We were practically first at the scene of an awful motorbike accident this afternoon...."

Let me guess - the first thing she did was to go and find a thermometer.
Practically first on the scene means they drove by it at some point. Attention seeking twit

Reactions: 9
Could she get any more attention seeking? Jesus Christ. Why does she have to tell everyone about that even if it were true? Guess what, while driving to work a few months ago I actually was first to arrive at the scene of an accident that had just happened, I stopped to help the people involved as best I could and then carried on to work, told my fiance when I got home that night and didn't actually ever mention it to anyone else until I've written it here. Probably happens quite a lot only no one else feels the need to advertise it on social media for attention/sympathy. She probably called 111 as they drove past as that's the number to call in an emergency :rolleyes:.......

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If you’re gonna photoshop your arm at least do the other to match 🙄 her mum had deleted the comment on her post I hope they write it again 😂

Reactions: 1
Olive stood so close to river in that photo made me feel a bit sick!!! Fishing for a free hot tub as well now!

Olive stood so close to river in that photo made me feel a bit sick!!! Fishing for a free hot tub as well now!
That’s what I was thinking 🙈 if her market is as great as she makes out i’m sure she can buy a hot tub 😬 also why is she doing that same pose with her legs spread and one foot up again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s what I was thinking 🙈 if her market is as great as she makes out i’m sure she can buy a hot tub 😬 also why is she doing that same pose with her legs spread and one foot up again!!
I actually went and had a look and your right
Every full length photo off her if she isn’t wearing heels she is doing it!!
So weird!

I don’t know whether it’s just me, but the phrase picky tea makes me cringe. I just really don’t like the phrase. Never heard of it until insta.

Hadn’t noticed her pose but went back to look & yes it is quite an unusual thing to do with your foot.

It seems like she is trying so hard. When I first started following her she had about 10k in followers and just seemed so much more authentic and effortless, but now she’s just not.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know whether it’s just me, but the phrase picky tea makes me cringe. I just really don’t like the phrase. Never heard of it until insta.

Hadn’t noticed her pose but went back to look & yes it is quite an unusual thing to do with your foot.

It seems like she is trying so hard. When I first started following her she had about 10k in followers and just seemed so much more authentic and effortless, but now she’s just not.
Omg “picky tea / picky lunch” is awful!!!! Talk like an adult you absolute bunch of twats, you’re not toddlers.

Reactions: 8
What a strange way to stand! Never noticed before! I was thinking back to when I started following her and I think she had about 10k followers then and she was very normal and I really liked her, a few weeks later I noticed she had suddenly jumped up to over 20k followers, I thought I must have read it wrong at the time but now I’m absolutely convinced she bought herself a bunch of followers around that time and she slowly started to change after that!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.