Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only know of this girl from Tattle. But it pisses me off that she keeps talking about school negatively. Her son clearly has some delays and her attitude coupled with these are going to make him hate school.
Also why does she keep calling her daughter Sassy pants. It’s seems a lot of instamums want their children to have a poor attitude and be rude!
Its because they're the new stage mums, like on Toddlers & Tiaras when the mums are all 'aww she has so much personality, its so cute!' whilst their kid is throwing something or screaming at them. I honestly don't get it.

Reactions: 5
Goddddd she is SUCH a muppet!! Not only is she incredibly immature, she is also thick as two short planks!! Ainsley love, if you’re reading this- spend some of that mummy-market/posh-bootsale dollar on some nutrition classes or a book off amazon or SOMETHING!

Blood sugar can be kept stable by vegetables, salads, complex carbohydrates and protein. Blood sugar is raised by pretty much everything you consume- Jeeze even an apple or a banana would do. If you give your child, especially a child with blood sugar issues PURE SUGAR they will have the most awful crashes and it can do so much damage to their poor pancreas long term. It doesn’t matter if you’re on holiday or not....get some bloody goodness inside your kids or they will end up clueless and obese like you! It makes me furious!!! She’s like those mums you see giving their 2 year old pick and mix and coke!! 🤬🤬🤬
I’m sure Oakley was sat with a can coke at a meal in Cornwall.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It's Forest Ainsley not Forrest
This is the thing I genuinely find most offensive about Ainsley. HOW has she forged a career and managed to earn a living from writing a blog when she can’t spell, her grammar is atrocious and she makes NO attempt to sort either out before posting. It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 14
I’m dyslexic- so can’t really say to much about her spelling etc- but even before I write so much as an email the other half checks it for me! She could ask her husband to proof read - makes me sad that she can be called an influencer when there are people out there who spent years studying to be writers and can’t make it- yet someone who takes too many photos of her kids can do it as a job full time!

Reactions: 3
I’m dyslexic- so can’t really say to much about her spelling etc- but even before I write so much as an email the other half checks it for me! She could ask her husband to proof read - makes me sad that she can be called an influencer when there are people out there who spent years studying to be writers and can’t make it- yet someone who takes too many photos of her kids can do it as a job full time!
I appreciate that dyslexia does make it much trickier, but particularly in this day and age when you can use Grammerly and other spell/grammar check functions there really is no excuse if you are doing it professionally.
I just find it very disheartening that all you seem to need in order to receive gifts left right and centre, fund your entire lifestyle and give up your actual job to ‘run a market’ is a few nice photos and some badly written prose about being a ‘mama’.
I’m sorry but repeatedly using ‘defiantly’ for ‘definitely’ among other ludicrous, basic mistakes then having the audacity to call yourself an influencer is just embarrassing. Hopefully she will be influenced to invest in a dictionary sometime soon.

Reactions: 7
When your being gifted a holiday ,getting the name of the business correct should be first on the list .

Reactions: 12
Yes - spelling the name of the brand wrong is pretty bad!!!

Come on, if you’re trying to make a go of being a full time mama influencer market maker at least proofread.

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon her husband has finally cracked a smile because there’s no signal so for once she has to participate in real life? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just has this one promoted in my feed? Why? A post under the guise of trusting instincts (utter bollocks, and if my child was as she described it would be a&e not 111) with far too much info about her ill child and a photo 😱. Complete invasion of child’s privacy.
But how are they family child sellers? They are today doing some wanky gifted stay, but they are the least photogenic children I’ve ever seen. I’m not trying to be rude, but why are the parents doing this? It’s so wrong. Instamamas provide cheap children for advertising and it’s whole way is based on looks so I’m not just trying to be bitchy.

Reactions: 9
Just has this one promoted in my feed? Why? A post under the guise of trusting instincts (utter bollocks, and if my child was as she described it would be a&e not 111) with far too much info about her ill child and a photo 😱. Complete invasion of child’s privacy.
But how are they family child sellers? They are today doing some wanky gifted stay, but they are the least photogenic children I’ve ever seen. I’m not trying to be rude, but why are the parents doing this? It’s so wrong. Instamamas provide cheap children for advertising and it’s whole way is based on looks so I’m not just trying to be bitchy.
Wait she promoted the ambulance photo?!

We didn’t miss it Ainsley we just don’t give a sh*t 😂View attachment 27368
If people were that interested in her they wouldn’t have missed it they would have just liked it in the morning instead 🤣 practically BEGGING for engagement.

Also ‘it rained until dinner time today in the Derbyshire Dales, but then the rain dissapeared’. Quite the bloody story teller isn’t she, bore 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She has promoted the poor sassy pants, aren’t I an instinctual mama post? If so, proving our theory all along #itsallaboutthelikes

Reactions: 3
Providing cheap children for advertisement.

Wow. I’ve never thought of it like that!? Of course it’s invasive and against their rights to be broadcast without consent to strangers, but I’m now seeing it as actual exploitation! How many of these children actually get money put to one side by their parents for their role in the sponsored post? Or does it just go into funding their insta-Mum Boden brunching lifestyle? Obvs Ainsley wasn’t paid for her recent one but still...

Reactions: 6
Wow! Just seen a picture on Ainsley's mums account of the world and his wife in their gifted stay hot tub.

I bet the other visitors loved that.

I’m sure Oakley was sat with a can coke at a meal in Cornwall.
I saw her in a local park a while back, both kids were chomping on a happy meal & drinking coke. I was horrified, my kid is 3 & has never had a sniff of a maccies. Don't get me wrong, treats are OK but feeding them crap like that on a regular basis is just disgusting

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.