Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see comments from either of the last two posts now...

100% agree, that's not the food to be giving a child who's day's out of hospital with blood sugar problems. I'm shocked, although I'm half not because they were very 'instagramable' 🤔

Deleting the comments has make it look like she realises her error and is embarrassed. Her rude replies were, as someone has said, just to fulfil the naritive of being 'trolled' again 🙄.

A good reply would be "yes in hindsight you're absolutely right, they didn't explain much nutrition wise in hospital, but I'll have a good look into it now, thanks"

Reactions: 7
This is completely insane and very hard to watch. She obviously has no clue about proper nutrition. She is obviously obese, which is entirely because of her very poor diet. This lifestyle is her choice, and it's fine. But her children are being fed the same crap or even worse. And now Olive is starting to show signs of health issues that are glucose related, she should be even more aware of a healthy diet! Can't believe she feeds a toddler a drink like that, and even defends it by saying Olive should have extra snacks to have her blood sugar high! Just for your information Ainsley, blood sugar also goes up from healthy food, and then it doesn't come crashing down later causing attacks like that.

Reactions: 12
This is completely insane and very hard to watch. She obviously has no clue about proper nutrition. She is obviously obese, which is entirely because of her very poor diet. This lifestyle is her choice, and it's fine. But her children are being fed the same crap or even worse. And now Olive is starting to show signs of health issues that are glucose related, she should be even more aware of a healthy diet! Can't believe she feeds a toddler a drink like that, and even defends it by saying Olive should have extra snacks to have her blood sugar high! Just for your information Ainsley, blood sugar also goes up from healthy food, and then it doesn't come crashing down later causing attacks like that.
Exactly this 👌🏻👌🏻
It’s as though the only possible way to give her a sweet snack was to feed her this ludicrous, oversized, absolutely excessive milkshake. But that’s ‘influencer’ life I guess, everything is excessive! They can’t just have a nice weekend away, everything is ‘so beautiful’ in the (basic IMO) lodge, they’ve had the best day ever, everything is perfect all the time.
Whatever Ainsley hun 🤣

Reactions: 9
How manipulative to delete the comments but leave he own! So the sheep can only see one side of the story.

If you’re on holiday I can understand allowing a small milkshake or something similar, but to be honest her diet is like this most of the time. And given that she is not comfortable with her own size, you would think that she would try and teach her children healthy choices. And I’m honestly not criticising the beige diet because I’ve been there myself, it’s the excessive sugar.

I’m also starting to think that these gifted trips must be a total pain in the arse! To have to document every single thing and insist that the children pose all the time. Oakley looks totally fed up in the arch way photo.

Reactions: 6

She’s such a bleeping dick. Matlock Bath is 20 mins from her house. Everybody in Derbyshire knows about it. Her attitude is demeaning and I pray to god that her daughter doesn’t turn out like that cos my god, she’s gonna get a few slaps when she’s older. Oakley is craving her attention because since bleeping sassy pants arrived, she don’t give a flying duck about him.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
‘I’m her mother so I can do as I please’ what a fantastic attitude to parenting; I suspect it’s this know-it-all, superior attitude that has contributed to her four old starting school unable to say a coherent sentence!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow. The “I’m her mother” stance. So I suppose it’s fine for all the mothers out there abusing and neglecting their children to carry on then? If we’re going by that comment?

Stupid stupid woman.

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t actually think those drinks were really for the kids, they were probably Ainsley and droopy dogs but she had to make it look like they were for the kids for the gram! Who in their right mind would buy a 2 and 4 year old one of those drinks each? I think the “shared it with her mum and dad” bit is probably completely true and she’s on the defensive because she’s tried to show off by making out like they were for the kids and it’s backfired!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t actually think those drinks were really for the kids, they were probably Ainsley and droopy dogs but she had to make it look like they were for the kids for the gram! Who in their right mind would buy a 2 and 4 year old one of those drinks each? I think the “shared it with her mum and dad” bit is probably completely true and she’s on the defensive because she’s tried to show off by making out like they were for the kids and it’s backfired!
This is the woman who feeds her kids McDonald’s and other unhealthy food. All the time. So it’s not surprising that people have commented on the food issues. That woman has only said what everyone else was thinking. She literally blocks any negativity.

Reactions: 7
Fruit contains sugar.... if that were my child i would have a) asked for more advice from my go, b) researched the net for
Healthy sugars. ( seen as she’s online so much, I’m sure she has time!)

I just find it all so so sad! No ones a perfect parent - but taking a picture of your child in an ambulance when she’s so poorly, hold her, comfort her! Don’t 2 days later offer her a milkshake!

Not the best advert for hello fresh- when one of their “influences” is very over weight and her child ended up in hospital over blood sugar levels! Not a good reflection on their food is it!

Reactions: 4
Droopy dog Hahahahahahhaha

I’m also starting to think that these gifted trips must be a total pain in the arse! To have to document every single thing and insist that the children pose all the time. Oakley looks totally fed up in the arch way photo.
[/QUOTE]

We were gifted a couple of clothes for my daughter a couple of times from handmade clothes sellers on Instagram and tbh, whilst it was lovely to get some free things that we wouldn’t have usually spent money on, it was a pain in the arse having to photograph them and post pics online of it. Not worth it one bit

Reactions: 2
This is the woman who feeds her kids McDonald’s and other unhealthy food. All the time. So it’s not surprising that people have commented on the food issues. That woman has only said what everyone else was thinking. She literally blocks any negativity.
I wasn’t defending her...

Wow is this a smile ??

Maybe this gifted break is what he needed to put a smile back on his face 🙈

• Haha
i have no doubt that the drinks would have been for the kids. Does anyone remember how OTT their Easter gifts were!? (the ones that arrived late!) They regularly have sweets and McDonald’s, I hate to say it but she actually used to make me feel better about what my own kids ate. I remember she used to openly talk about her son having a happy meal when he wasn’t even 2 yet which I just couldn’t fathom. I’m no saint when it comes to food, and my children are not sugar free either, but she does seem to have deliberately introduced her children very, very early to junk food.

i have no doubt that the drinks would have been for the kids. Does anyone remember how OTT their Easter gifts were!? (the ones that arrived late!) They regularly have sweets and McDonald’s, I hate to say it but she actually used to make me feel better about what my own kids ate. I remember she used to openly talk about her son having a happy meal when he wasn’t even 2 yet which I just couldn’t fathom. I’m no saint when it comes to food, and my children are not sugar free either, but she does seem to have deliberately introduced her children very, very early to junk food.
I couldn’t believe he apparently asks for happy meals!!! My son has maccies occasionally but he doesn’t know what a happy meal is and doesn’t ask for it ever!

Reactions: 1
I saw one of the comments, it was an educated and very valid comment. I can't believe the immaturity of her reply. "I'm her mum so I can do as I please". Blood sugar issues are rarely a one-off thing especially in somebody so young. It is a massive warning sign about her diet. If she's not careful she is setting the poor girl up for a lifetime of issues.
And the justification that it's okay because Olive's blood sugar was low is a bit irresponsible too. Even people with low blood sugar shouldn't be going completely crazy with sugar in take. It can send them the other way- having too much sugar.
Not an expert btw

Goddddd she is SUCH a muppet!! Not only is she incredibly immature, she is also thick as two short planks!! Ainsley love, if you’re reading this- spend some of that mummy-market/posh-bootsale dollar on some nutrition classes or a book off amazon or SOMETHING!

Blood sugar can be kept stable by vegetables, salads, complex carbohydrates and protein. Blood sugar is raised by pretty much everything you consume- Jeeze even an apple or a banana would do. If you give your child, especially a child with blood sugar issues PURE SUGAR they will have the most awful crashes and it can do so much damage to their poor pancreas long term. It doesn’t matter if you’re on holiday or not....get some bloody goodness inside your kids or they will end up clueless and obese like you! It makes me furious!!! She’s like those mums you see giving their 2 year old pick and mix and coke!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.