Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no need for her to take pictures of her child in hospital. I’m all for raising awareness but it’s in very poor taste to take photos of your child in an ambulance and post it on social media.
That is sick! Why would you? If that was my child taking a pic would be the last thing on my mind! But hey, it’s for the gram right? 🙄

Reactions: 4
Cannot stand when they tell you to ‘trust your instincts’ we’ll thanks tit instamums. Would’ve never thought to without your guidance 🙄

Reactions: 10
My son was blue lighted to hospital recently with breathing difficulties the last thing on mind was taking a photo I barely remembered to put my shoes on when I was rushing out of the front door. Shameful!

Reactions: 16
Your daughter is seriously ill and you choose to photograph her? I’m actually disgusting and shocked. The first thing on your mind seems to be, quick let’s take a photo. Had to stop myself from commenting!

Reactions: 15
Your daughter is seriously ill and you choose to photograph her? I’m actually disgusting and shocked. The first thing on your mind seems to be, quick let’s take a photo. Had to stop myself from commenting!
Got to document she’s not negligent 100% of the time. Just 95%

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That is sick! Why would you? If that was my child taking a pic would be the last thing on my mind! But hey, it’s for the gram right? 🙄
Really disgusting that she thought to take a photo in that moment to share on SM, probably thought oh this will get me some engagement and more followers 🙄

Reactions: 7
I have to say I didn’t get the whole ‘trust your mama instincts’ her child was lifeless, grey and sweating. That was a clear sign something was wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder what the paramedics thought of her whipping her camera out for a photo shoot while they were rushing her poorly daughter to hospital. My son was recently admitted by ambulance, taking a photo of him all poorly inside the ambulance or inside the hospital never even entered my mind in a million years, I was concentrating on him 100%, shameful, I'm shocked. If ever you wanted to know how often she thinks of the gram this is it. I believe she has turned comments off....

#edit: no comments are on, 305 so far.... 🤔

Jesus! What an idiot! Why would you put THIS on social media???? I’m surprised she didnt story the whole thing to music, she’s got serious mental issues. Silly cow! (Glad Olive is ok though!)

Trust your instincts, what the actual duck? Her child is grey and floppy and lifeless, I’m so glad she had that ‘mama instinct’ telling her to ring an ambulance. Can’t actually cope with the dumbass. Poor olive.

Reactions: 14
Over the past few weeks I have thought this thread about Ainsley has been a bit harsh but today she really has proven what an she really is. Your child was / is seriously ill Ainsley. Put your phone down for one day and be present for her instead of putting a huge paragraph on Instagram telling people to trust their motherly instinct. Be a real mother and stop sharing absolutely every personal aspect of your child’s life in front of thousands of strangers to gain approval and sympathy of a few “influencers”. What a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m horrified. Why has she posted that photo? In what moment when you’re being ‘blue lighted’ to hospital would you get your phone out and think that’s an instagrammable photo opportunity? The fact it’s all happened today too, and the world already knows about it. I’m dumbfounded.. I understand about mamas instinct etc, why not post a photo of her fit and well in a couple of days and talk about it then?
.... or am I being too sensitive 🤷🏾‍♀️

Really disgusting that she thought to take a photo in that moment to share on SM, probably thought oh this will get me some engagement and more followers 🙄
Yes I bet she did. It’s made me so mad. When my youngest was rushed to hospital once (at the same age) I couldn’t even string a bloody sentence together let alone get my phone out. I hope she reads these comments and takes the picture down. She’s a disgrace!

I’m horrified. Why has she posted that photo? In what moment when you’re being ‘blue lighted’ to hospital would you get your phone out and think that’s an instagrammable photo opportunity? The fact it’s all happened today too, and the world already knows about it. I’m dumbfounded.. I understand about mamas instinct etc, why not post a photo of her fit and well in a couple of days and talk about it then?
No you’re not. It’s disgusting. Shame on her

Reactions: 6
I don’t think you’re being too sensitive at all. I couldn’t believe it!

Reactions: 7
Trust your mama instincts. Her child is lifeless and she said she called 111.

If my child was lifeless, I’d be calling 999. That would be my instinct.

111 would of rang the ambulance not her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Absolutely no need for her to take pictures of her child in hospital. I’m all for raising awareness but it’s in very poor taste to take photos of your child in an ambulance and post it on social media.
Why it would even enter your mind to do this is baffling to me 🤯

Reactions: 5
Trust your mama instincts. Her child is lifeless and she said she called 111.

If my child was lifeless, I’d be calling 999. That would be my instinct.

111 would of rang the ambulance not her.
I thought that too. People call 999 for much less!!

Reactions: 10
Just unbelievable! My child has had to go to hospital on a regular basis from birth & I've never ever once thought of taking a photo. If my child was lifeless & unresponsive I'd be calling 999, so much for her mama instincts!! I truly feel sorry for those kids, their whole lives are up for public consumption!

The pic of her is of her in an m ambulance? Wow. Just wow. I can’t stand this - post a pic of your child when she’s well! Rather than rush to upload one to get attention!

Surely 111 is a typo and she means 999. If she’s lifeless what bigger reason to call 999! 111 takes forever to get through all the screening. Plus.. Not even the paramedics could
Get her to respond... definitely a case for 999 from the start. That is more worrying than the photo.

Hopefully this is nothing serious. I have always thought her kids to be pretty cute, and despite the criticisms do think she’s a good mum at heart. I think she’s just desperare to make it big on insta to be honest. And why wouldn’t she be: this is her job now. And this desire for insta success has taken over and clouded her judgement. I think to some insta mums posting on insta is second nature. Its become a complete way of life. They don’t even seem to consider how it might effect their kids or appear to others. Anything to get engagement and attention.

Get better soon olive. And least the first pic isn’t showing Olive’s face. I’ve seen worse on here: babies and children trying to rest and recover covered in tubes etc and just causally published to the world. Awful.

I’ve had to unfollow her! She’s a twit! My baby daughter was rushed to hospital in an ambulance a few months ago. I was absolutely paralysed with fear, the last thing on my mind was taking a bloody photo! I’ve got photos of when she was admitted, lying in a bed, and wouldn’t DREAM of posting those online, they are completely private! Unbelievable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.