Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these people doing the asking/wondering?
If anyone spots people wandering about Cornwall with a rubbish hair do, asking about her parents pub...please let me know! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair is already very fine and she will really damage it holding the straighteners on it like that, she needs to turn the heat down and curl it the other way, where you curl at at top and pull down the hair shaft quickly x

Reactions: 1
Seeing her sip tea before her kids are awake fills me with rage lol. Quite often she stories (excuse the horrible verb!) that they are still alseep.. and the other day they woke up at 9! What tom foolery is this.

Seeing her sip tea before her kids are awake fills me with rage lol. Quite often she stories (excuse the horrible verb!) that they are still alseep.. and the other day they woke up at 9! What tom foolery is this.
She may as well make the most of it. Can you imagine the "omg, it's soooooo stressful" stories coming our way when she has to get them both up and out for Oakley to be at school by 8.50/9am.??

What bubble is she living in right now . If she didn’t get blogging and getting her freebies and paid Johnson’s work then what would she do which could. All stop at any time may I add . She clearly is not living in the real world doing the odd market twice a year 🙈 let’s face it she copied that idea and tried to make it different by saying child friendly I can’t bare to watch her any more . The heart filter and becausessss is doing my head in

Reactions: 3
Having "influenced" everyone down to Cornwall (a place hitherto only visited by Ainsley and her family), peoples pictures of this newly discovered land are "giving her life". Give me strength!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I noticed Ainsley hasn’t liked any of her friend ‘graced_with_girls’ posts about becoming a mamas and papas panellist. I bet Ainsley is seething with jealously! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed Ainsley hasn’t liked any of her friend ‘graced_with_girls’ posts about becoming a mamas and papas panellist. I bet Ainsley is seething with jealously! 😂
She’s liked one of the posts with her ‘business page’ I’ve noticed she likes a lot of things with it rather than her own page, probably to try and get it noticed 😂 but I do reckon she will be seething with jealousy too especially as her friend ‘lifethroughemseyes’ got picked to be a panellist too 😬😂

She even likes her own posts with her mama meet and market page, how embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s liked one of the posts with her ‘business page’ I’ve noticed she likes a lot of things with it rather than her own page, probably to try and get it noticed 😂 but I do reckon she will be seething with jealousy too especially as her friend ‘lifethroughemseyes’ got picked to be a panellist too 😬😂

She even likes her own posts with her mama meet and market page, how embarrassing
She’s going down . Mummy market page. Not many followers they will soon be complaining like last time. Wash out .

She’s going down . Mummy market page. Not many followers they will soon be complaining like last time. Wash out .
I’ve seen a few times on here people mention complaints about it, what were they?

Dozey has got the Birmingham mummy market a week before people get paid End of month. Yes i know people get paid different times. But most. Skint weekend. Wake up. Durrrrr. Fail. No words Laughing. Omg. When will little miss wake up .

Reactions: 6
Just walk Olive on the side of the road when a car is coming because you’re too busy bleeping filming her!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I also hate the phrase ‘pop on!’

She’s not the only one who says it.... it’s become a phrase on insta on the stories - I’m just popping on to tell you what I had for breakfast... I’m just popping on because we are walking to the shops.... I’m just popping on because ive got to show you my new nails....

Weirdly, I sometimes like to see what ordinary stuff people are doing because I’m nosey AF!!!

But.... I’m just amazed that as a mum of 2 young kids she has the opportunity to watch the hills and eat a cooked breakfast on a midweek morning! Talk about leisure! Pretty jealous of that I have to say. I know they are in childcare that morning but still....!
There is no way I’d be paying for childcare so I could eat a cooked breakfast and watch the hills!

You all need to unfollow her!!!! The more she’s watched the more she has a so called “influence”

You all need to unfollow her!!!! The more she’s watched the more she has a so called “influence”
Wonder if the Cornish Tourist Board want to partner with her now she's alerted us all to the existence of Cornwall and influenced us all to go!? Her market just seems so repetitive- wonder if the stallholders who were unhappy last time will go again.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely no need for her to take pictures of her child in hospital. I’m all for raising awareness but it’s in very poor taste to take photos of your child in an ambulance and post it on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.