Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just unbelievable! My child has had to go to hospital on a regular basis from birth & I've never ever once thought of taking a photo. If my child was lifeless & unresponsive I'd be calling 999, so much for her mama instincts!! I truly feel sorry for those kids, their whole lives are up for public consumption!
Same here. My twins were born early and very poorly so we spent a lot of time in & out of hospital. Even though Sanj had more ambulance journeys than her sister, the fear never ever leaves and you’re so consumed in your child that taking a photo wouldn’t cross your mind.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to unfollow her! She’s a twit! My baby daughter was rushed to hospital in an ambulance a few months ago. I was absolutely paralysed with fear, the last thing on my mind was taking a bloody photo! I’ve got photos of when she was admitted, lying in a bed, and wouldn’t DREAM of posting those online, they are completely private! Unbelievable.
I hope your daughter has recovered x

• Sick
Reactions: 2
One of the most vulnerable moments of her child’s life and she’s snappimh photos and posting it online to thousands of strangers. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I’ve had to unfollow it’s gone to far now. This has topped it for me.
She’s a total waste of space.. little miss sympathy message above me .no chance. Think I will pass on the mummy market advertising with only 7 thousand plus followers. When her own page has more followers . Oh yes silly me most are bought anyway. Total flop. Like her. The kids home in parents bed. So who cares anyway . Why the need to even post about it is beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was thinking this too! Surely a lifeless person would spark major panic in anyone. I could understand her saying "trust your instincts" if Olive had breathing difficulties but the kid was grey and on the floor!
What else was she going to do than call an ambulance?
I have to say I didn’t get the whole ‘trust your mama instincts’ her child was lifeless, grey and sweating. That was a clear sign something was wrong!
Was

She’s now posted the link to the grid post on the meet and market page stories, so utterly crass, it beggars belief!
This has made me so so angry. I really hope that little Olive is alright, and my heart does break for Ainsley as I would hate for my baby to be ill. But WHY ON EARTH has she thought it a good idea to take a picture and then post a link on your business page! 😡😡😡😡😡 and WHY OH WHY! Did she ring 111 before 999?!? Lifeless and she rings 111! IF YOUR CHILD IS LIFELESS ITS A bleeping EMERGENCY!

Sorry. This has got me really frustrated. I can’t bare to see children being used like this. Especially when they are poorly :(

Reactions: 11
What the hell is she talking about trust your instincts... is there anyone on the planet that would see their child lifeless and not do anything about it? Only most of us would know to call 999 not 111 you absolute moron Ainsley!!!! She’s unreal. It’s an unfollow from me.

Reactions: 12
I'm shocked that, with Olive looking and behaving the way she was, she didn't just call 999 or get her straight in the car and down to the hospital herself. You dont need "mama instincts" to know that's a very sick child!! There's no way I'd be dicking about calling 111 if that was my child.

Reactions: 6
But “always trust your mama instincts” and any other self affirming cliche will get more likes than my child was floppy and lifeless so I called 999 right away! 🙄

Reactions: 8
But “always trust your mama instincts” and any other self affirming cliche will get more likes than my child was floppy and lifeless so I called 999 right away! 🙄
I wonder if she’s made out it was slightly worse than it was purely for the engagement? But what she’s actually done is made herself look incredibly stupid. You’d be in blind panic if your child was lifeless. I’m not even sure how she managed to get back on the gram. I was in shock when it happened to me and all I wanted to do was be with my daughter!

Reactions: 5
Your daughter is seriously ill and you choose to photograph her? I’m actually disgusting and shocked. The first thing on your mind seems to be, quick let’s take a photo. Had to stop myself from commenting!
I was thinking same thing disgusting

I wonder if she’s made out it was slightly worse than it was purely for the engagement? But what she’s actually done is made herself look incredibly stupid. You’d be in blind panic if your child was lifeless. I’m not even sure how she managed to get back on the gram. I was in shock when it happened to me and all I wanted to do was be with my daughter!
Oh she is lapping up all this engagement, she has replied to/ liked every single comment on the photo. She NEVER does that. Shame on you, Ainsley, you’re a disgrace 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 9
‘I love her with every fibre of my being’ oh for gods sake how long is she going to milk poor olives hospital trip I wonder.
I just find her really contrived and it comes across desperate!! I don’t think she’s had a new follower in 5 months- there’s a reason for that Ainsley!!

I secretly suspect Olive was not ‘lifeless’ but that just adds to the drama of the story hence why 111 was called and not 999 but most of her folowers will gloss over that fact in their pure worry for poor little Sassy Pants. The picture didn’t surprise me at all, all about the engagement and nothing gets people commenting more than a poorly child, visual aids for added points.

Reactions: 7
Oh she is lapping up all this engagement, she has replied to/ liked every single comment on the photo. She NEVER does that. Shame on you, Ainsley, you’re a disgrace 🤯
It’s so wrong! Its really riled me. Bet she was loving all the comments coming in when her first concern should’ve been for her daughter! Just shows how important Instagram is to her 😤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.