Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still don’t believe it was him! Far too neat!
She should really be promoting him to be writing his name independently now. Shes promoted loads of gifted little boo learning stuff on her stories. Seems she's not used it other than for show on the gram

Reactions: 3
Lol I did have to laugh at the story earlier "for those wanting updates on the progress of my parents bar" ...lol literally how stupid does she think people are? I really don't think anybody had messaged her saying we want progress on something your parents are doing 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Buzzing at making people go to Cornwall... how about you and your influencer mates p*ss off and stop trying to turn Cornwall into an Instagram place to go 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s making out like she discovered Cornwall like Christopher Columbus. Lots of people have been visiting for years and years babe. Just because we don’t harp on about it for weeks, do a daily countdown and film every second of our trip doesn’t mean you discovered the county yourself. “Forever influencing people to visit Cornwall” 😂😭😭😂😭😭😭😭😭😭 this definitely goes straight into the top ten annoying things she’s ever said.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did she feel the need to share the Video of her friends proposal? If I were them I wouldn’t be happy about a load of strangers watching such a private moment.

She’s making out like she discovered Cornwall like Christopher Columbus. Lots of people have been visiting for years and years babe. Just because we don’t harp on about it for weeks, do a daily countdown and film every second of our trip doesn’t mean you discovered the county yourself. “Forever influencing people to visit Cornwall” 😂😭😭😂😭😭😭😭😭😭 this definitely goes straight into the top ten annoying things she’s ever said.
I'm in my late 20s and have been going to Cornwall since I was baby, I go with my family almost every year either for a weekend or a week, but maybe I should thank her for influencing me to go :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I'm in my late 20s and have been going to Cornwall since I was baby, I go with my family almost every year either for a weekend or a week, but maybe I should thank her for influencing me to go :rolleyes:
Yeah, thanks Ainsley for helping us realise that Cornwall exists and that we can go on holiday there. If it wasn’t for you we’d all just be wandering around the country like headless chickens xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, thanks Ainsley for helping us realise that Cornwall exists and that we can go on holiday there. If it wasn’t for you we’d all just be wandering around the country like headless chickens xxx
Hahaha! God she’s such a muppet isn’t she! Thanks for influencing me Ainsley I owe ya! 😘

Reactions: 1
I reckon her reason for putting up the "I influence people to go to Cornwall" story is so she can get a gifted holiday next year! Shes already tried complaining about the prices in school holidays but obviously that's got her nowhere so this is her next chance!
I am so sick of her and her attitude, you really would think she discovered Cornwall🙄

Reactions: 5
I reckon her reason for putting up the "I influence people to go to Cornwall" story is so she can get a gifted holiday next year! Shes already tried complaining about the prices in school holidays but obviously that's got her nowhere so this is her next chance!
I am so sick of her and her attitude, you really would think she discovered Cornwall🙄
Didn’t think of it like that, you’re probably right! Poor boss babe, she’s probably realised that the market life isn’t going to pay for her Cornwall trip in school hols next year.

Also the stories of her family doing very simple things like walking down a path, she videos and adds a cringeworthy song to make it seem like her life is some sort of fairytale. Makes me want to barf!

Reactions: 9
Hello Fresh blew Oakleys mind, yeah because a 4 year old really understands getting food in a box ready to make a meal or getting it from the supermarket ready to make a meal 🙄

OMG WOW Cornwall! I'd never even heard of the place before Ainsley mentioned it. I just thought that when you got to the Southern most point of Devon, you just fell into the sea! I didn't know there was a WHOLE OTHER county there!

• Haha
Did we ever get to the bottom of where the dog ended up?? Was a big feature on the gram before the kids came along?

I get making a holiday video for yourself and your own personal enjoyment buy why put it up on your insta??? It’s just so cringe!!

• Haha
She has 32.6k followers and that video has been liked by 88 people and has 1 comment🤔

• Haha
She has 32.6k followers and that video has been liked by 88 people and has 1 comment🤔
1600 views out of 32,600 people too. Her following is very very dodgy!

Also hilarious how she says 'New video, new website, blog published, enjoy!' like everyone will be falling over themselves to watch her dull content and look at her new dull website all about her dull markets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello Fresh blew Oakleys mind, yeah because a 4 year old really understands getting food in a box ready to make a meal or getting it from the supermarket ready to make a meal 🙄
It blew his mind because they had to cook it not just eat it from the box like his usual favourite - the happy meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s super bleeping annoying today on stories! Really ‘aggy’ and intense and barking down the lense about how she’s got so much to do- go do it then luv!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.