Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her trainers look like they would stink, I know they probably don’t but that’s just the impression I get from them 🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Her son requested a happy meal for breakfast....
If true, this baffles me. I've said it a couple of times, My eldest is a similar age. He's slightly younger but easily comparable. I'm not a perfect parent, we have maccies every now and again. But he has no idea what a happy meal is and certainly wouldn't ask for one :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Yeah get some nice sandals or cool trainers, even converse and a waist length denim jacket and it’ll be fine

Reactions: 3
I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and unfollow her. Bizarrely I think I preferred it when she infuriated me... now she is just boring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I predict she’ll either be pregnant or back in retail by the end of the year.

Reactions: 9
I’m not laughing about the fact I can only see one leg, but I’m wondering Whether this photo has been photoshopped.. I can’t figure it out.
Is that person behind not wearing any trousers?! They look like they are about to go flashing, I’d of personally cropped that out of my photo.

Reactions: 1
I’m gonna say pregnant, seems to be the done deal with all these instamums, have the third child so the ads/ kind gifts keep rolling in 🙄
Pregnant I agree.

Treasureeverym is a classic example. She wrote a blog post about not having anymore then she gives up her job, gets pregnant and has ads everywhere!

I’m gonna say pregnant, seems to be the done deal with all these instamums, have the third child so the ads/ kind gifts keep rolling in 🙄
So many of ‘Instamummies’ go down that route. I was shocked some of the accounts I used to follow are now on baby number three or four.
It’s becoming so boring and predictable. A baby or a new house ‘ reno project’ What happens when Instagram stops providing the income?
Scary predicament.

Reactions: 8
I agree, for example I used to like Mrshayward but with her third it seems every bit of baby equipment/clothes has been gifted. A lot if these instanums come across as so entitled!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her post about realising how much more expensive holidays are during school holidays... 🤦‍♀️. How did she not know this? Everyone knows this! Clearly fishing for discounted/kindly gifted stay.

Reactions: 7
Frumpy spice will be gone by the end of the year . This mummy market thing she’s advertising business on the market page all Of 7536 followers Last looked so much less than her own page. God help you stall holders I wouldn’t bother 32.7 followers most paid for on her own page. They are not getting what they have paid for. Stall advertising. Don’t waste your money people .wake up. .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.