Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oakley wakes up to a camera in his grill. Standard! How would she like to be broadcast to 32k follows before she’s barely had chance to open her eyes?

Reactions: 10
Her words drowning in sh1t to do is that really necessary to speak like that in front of her so called followers . No thank you how common. Disgusting .

Reactions: 6
‘Another event in Birmingham and Derbyshire’ that’s DERBY then hun yeah? Derby?? It’s at the roundhouse which is bang central next to DERBY train station. No ‘shire’ about it. Shite more like. Be proud of where your from!

Reactions: 5
It just seems like something really unimaginative to go for? Would have thought the nice thing about these boxes (I've never had one!) is trying new stuff without having to buy loads of ingredients you'll never use again if it turns out not to be a hit?
Yes but it’s all about the easy win for her

Reactions: 2
Latest story! She’s scribbled everything around her out so either she’s so ashamed of her house or she couldn’t be arsed to photoshop herself skinny today🙈 or both 😂

Reactions: 4
I can’t see that story, has it gone already? Makes a change from the hand in pocket pulling out her skirt or trousers though!! 😂

Reactions: 1
She looks so out of place amongst all the other girls . In the picture . Hidden behind one of the girls. Frumpy spice .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine she’s much fun on a night out constantly sticking her phone in your face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why Are you hiding behind your friends in that pic? We all know what size you are. Does it not make you feel the odd one out? Also did you get dressed in the bleeping dark

Reactions: 10
That group picture. I feel a bit sorry for her, she looks really awkward and like she’s trying to hide behind everyone. It actually makes me quite sad that she feels so uncomfortable in herself.

Reactions: 16
It’s sad but nobody is forcing her to take a pic and share it with thousands of people she doesnt even know.

Reactions: 6
Just seen the group photo, how sad to hide behind other people. Just own it. No-one gives a damn about your size if you’re honest

Just seen the group photo, u

P.S those buns make me feel sick, not grown woman should gave them!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.