Life with Oaks and Olive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma is a B***tch Ainsley! She even wrote in burn book... similar to that off mean girls.. slating others in our year at school... and passed it around her friendship group.. she like to think she was one of the popular crew!!! I use that term loosely! Funny how now she preaches ‘kindness’ 😂😂
A burn book?! Now that is bullying!

Yes honestly.... there were comments in there that said ‘girls faces were fucked up’ she was vile!

Don’t you think it was awful how she made the mum who she fundraised for write a little blurb for her to put on her story?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Karma is a B***tch Ainsley! She even wrote in burn book... similar to that off mean girls.. slating others in our year at school... and passed it around her friendship group.. she like to think she was one of the popular crew!!! I use that term loosely! Funny how now she preaches ‘kindness’ 😂😂
Christ... is this really true? If so then what a complete hypocrite she really is!!!

Yes honestly.... there were comments in there that said ‘girls faces were fucked up’ she was vile!

Don’t you think it was awful how she made the mum who she fundraised for write a little blurb for her to put on her story?!

The girl that she fundraised for, absolutely hated her but now will stick up for her innit! Honestly, I don’t get why people would sell their integrity like that....

Reactions: 1
Yes 100% I went to school with her. A few of us joked about how cruel
She was a couple of years ago... but now it’s actually been brought to everyone else’s attention.

The girl that she fundraised for, absolutely hated her but now will stick up for her innit! Honestly, I don’t get why people would sell their integrity like that....

I know... I also used to know the girl she fundraised for very well and she was always slagging her!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Yes 100% I went to school with her. A few of us joked about how cruel
She was a couple of years ago... but now it’s actually been brought to everyone else’s attention.

I know... I also used to know the girl she fundraised for very well and she was always slagging her!

Niiiiice! Doesn’t say much about the girl she fundraised for!

call Them out all long, these insta mums are put on a pedestal and we all poo the same !

Reactions: 5
She's been very quiet today on the stories. Wonder if she is taking some time to reflect on her behaviour?

Reactions: 3
One thing I don’t understand is that her friend apparently stumbled across this thread and read it all and then felt the need to let her know about it. 🤣 the friend is so upset etc. Yeah right. The friend has probably posted here! If I saw a thread about my friend I would NEVER tell them, why would I alert them to negative comments about themselves? This friend, is no friend of yours Ainsley.

One thing I don’t understand is that her friend apparently stumbled across this thread and read it all and then felt the need to let her know about it. 🤣 the friend is so upset etc. Yeah right. The friend has probably posted here! If I saw a thread about my friend I would NEVER tell them, why would I alert them to negative comments about themselves? This friend, is no friend of yours Ainsley.
Exactly!! And she said “Bless her, this girl is beside herself. She’s so upset and heart broken” yeah as if.

Some of the comments on her latest wobbly photos are sickening. Literally massaging her ego. Yuk!

She was probably googling her insta handle seeing as she has nothing better to do with her time and stumbled across this thread.

Her market events are a blatant copy of the Fabulous Places events that she’s worked at before it’s disgusting really.

Hosting in the same venue as the fabulous places event is just rude I think. I wonder what the lady who does those events thinks of it all.

Just found an article on her on the Derby telegraph website, it mentions the area where she's from, what's that part of Derby like? I know Derby a bit due to having to travel there for work every so often, but the other side of town. Whenever she posts any stories of her and the kids out and about it always looks quite upmarket as she always seems to be in parks/fields. So assume she is from one of the nice areas. She certainly has that air about her of thinking she's something special.

Last edited:
Alvaston where she is from is ok... it’s not the nicest!

There are better parts... it borders onto Elvaston which is lovely... which is why I think you see all the nice parks! But that’s not where she lives

She was probably googling her insta handle seeing as she has nothing better to do with her time and stumbled across this thread.

Her market events are a blatant copy of the Fabulous Places events that she’s worked at before it’s disgusting really.
Wow just had a look at the fabulous places page.... Yes they're very similar aren't they! Thinking about it I do remember her saying about helping out at some event a while ago... Must have been so she could get ideas for her own business plan... That's so sneaky!!???

Ok so I just checked out Instagram ‘fabulous places’ and it’s actually ridiculous how similar the accounts/markets are. The fact she previously worked with them and then basically stole the entire concept and idea to do it alone... I am truly shocked. She made it seem like she was bringing something to the table that didn’t exist and was filling a hole in the market... I actually cannot believe this.

Oh and does everyone remember when she was banging on about people stealing her concept and design for advertising etc etc well, karma is a witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did I imagine this or wasn’t Ainsley really pissed off a while back on her stories about someone or other people trying to copy her event?

Fabulous places has been doing 3 markets a year for about 10 years in the location she is going to use and in other places around the midlands too I think. They’re always really popular in derby. Ainsley worked at one of the events so she saw how it was all set up etc. The area she lives is very normal and I wouldn’t at all describe it as affluent. She often travels to other more desirable places to go to the park and things eg Darley Abbey

Fabulous places has been doing 3 markets a year for about 10 years in the location she is going to use and in other places around the midlands too I think. They’re always really popular in derby. Ainsley worked at one of the events so she saw how it was all set up etc. The area she lives is very normal and I wouldn’t at all describe it as affluent. She often travels to other more desirable places to go to the park and things eg Darley Abbey
Lol I wonder if that is what she does when she posts pics of herself standing in front of colourful cottage doors and things, travels to a different part of town especially for those pics?!

I'm honestly really shocked about this fabulous places thing. They really do look so similar. The woman who organises them must be so hacked off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.