Life with Oaks and Olive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her stories. I agree, for someone who doesn’t care, she let it get to her biggggg time. Story after story.

I’ve actually unfollowed her now. She reminds me of the thing where people say things to make it happen. Yawwwwwn.

Ainsley, no one here is a bully. There are plenty of threads where people rave about people online and there are threads where happy, adults talk about the reality of the insta bubble you and so many other influencers paint.
No one here is unhappy with their lives, but actually the opposite where most people are fulfilled enough to realise the tit most of the instamums post is not relative to real life or how they should be ‘influenced’

Reactions: 7
Haha loving how pissed off she is about this thread! All she’s bothered about is people slating her ‘business’ she doesn’t give a hoot about people slating her basset hound hubby! 😂

If you’re so happy with your life Ainsley why are you photoshopping photos of yourself to make you appear thinner?

Reactions: 1
People just want these mummy bloggers/vloggers to give a true reflection on reality, which they don’t but they expect you to follow them and be stuck up their holes, and god forbid you don’t, they tar you as a bully, jealous or what ever which in my opinion is disgusting to brand a person with that name, when all they do is ask you to be real!!!

Reactions: 4
If you’re so happy with your life Ainsley why are you photoshopping photos of yourself to make you appear thinner?
Exactly this! Today’s grid photo was ridiculous.

Just watched her Stories from today and I had to laugh. She’s not going to let it bother her and she’s not going to spend any time thinking about it yet she’s ranting on and on about it and swearing whilst her son is frantically trying to get her attention in the background!

Reactions: 3
“I mean I’m not gonna talk about it any more cos I have stuff to do”, then there’s 11 insta stories after her saying this about this thread 🙄
I have a feeling she’s going to go on about it for a while (like her birthday celebrations 🤭)
To be honest if someone accused me of taking money I had raised for a charity I’d be upset about it.
I do think it’s sad that she feels the need to photo shop herself.
I think she should make more of an effort to reply to comments on her photos.

Reactions: 5
She lives round the corner from me and i see her all the time, claims to be a good mum but spends more time looking and talking to her phone than her own kids, seen her at the park giving her kids no attention just staring at the phone while dad played with the kids her whole front is a load of crap

Reactions: 7
She lives round the corner from me and i see her all the time, claims to be a good mum but spends more time looking and talking to her phone than her own kids, seen her at the park giving her kids no attention just staring at the phone while dad played with the kids her whole front is a load of crap
Omg really. Doesn’t surprise me... she comes across as bitchy / aggressive especially in today’s stories. She acts all sweet and innocent but the front slipped. I bet in real life if you had a disagreement with her she’d turn nasty.

Reactions: 2
Just to highlight that... she said she doesn’t care about this, it’s pathetic etc etc, but her interaction with followers has gone up substantially in the last 11-12 hours, so shortly after she discovered this thread - that pointed out she doesn’t interact with the people who have put her on a platform.

I have nothing wrong with her to be completely honest - I don’t know her personally - I believe her Instagram account is her show she gives to the world and not a true repsentation of who she is.

However she needs to stop acting as if she is so above criticism and that it doesn’t bother her - when she has clearly changed her behaviour due to other people’s opinions on here. Own the fact that this has bothered her and that has potentially bought to light a few failings on her part - and possibly earn some respect. Or keep pretending as if she doesn’t care and everyone is jealous of her etc etc (while changing her behaviour) and people will end up losing respect for her.

That doesn't surprise me. It was quite clear her little boy was trying to get her attention when she was ranting in the car earlier, I still can't believe she use that horrendous phrase "ripping me a new a***hole" in front of him!!???

The local family she gave the money too, the mum slagged her off like there was no tomorrow. Obviously things changed when they gave the family money

• Wow
  • Haha
I love how her stories sent more people over here to join in this thread :m
What has bothered me most about her response is the fact she’s gone on to use her friends suicide as a way of trying to ‘guilt’ people on here?! Suicide isn’t a gimmick to use for your own gain Ainsley. Funeral to attend or not you aren’t above criticism, especially after showing your nasty side using that kind of language in front of your children
Agree, thought this was a bit weird. She just wants all the attention from her followers who love her (for some bizarre reason) which is why she mentioned this thread in the first place. It’s like she’s constantly seeking approval and compliments from everyone. Ugh I dislike her even more after this whole debacle.

Just to highlight that... she said she doesn’t care about this, it’s pathetic etc etc, but her interaction with followers has gone up substantially in the last 11-12 hours, so shortly after she discovered this thread - that pointed out she doesn’t interact with the people who have put her on a platform.
Yeah I noticed her commenting more too. They should see Tattle as free market research 😂 we advise them on what they need to
Improve on.

I thought bringing up her friends suicide for sympathy was really low she should be ashamed.

I agree she’s all of a sudden started to comment more! Cringe!! I have small children and have said a swear word or two in the past in front of them for whatever reason but I certainly wouldn’t post it on my stories!

She also didn’t even need to bring up the funeral let alone who it was for and how they died! She’s ridiculous

I rarely listen to stories with sound on, but even I was alarmed by the foul language in the words she wrote on her stories. Also, why be so angry if we weren't discussing the truth here? Hmmmmmm?

But reading here, I didn't realise she was using those words in front of her little one. Her behaviour was ridiculous no doubt about it.

It’s a gossip forum not a “hate site”. If her fans want to start a rave thread on here about her they can. Someone she knows messaged her to tell her about it and was really upset but had found the thread and read it 🤨
There are gossip threads on here about people I actually like and follow. I don’t read them. People are entitled to their opinions. Not everyone is gonna like you. If you make your social media public and use it to make money people will form their own opinion of you.
The insta mums talk about having better things to do but we all know they read these threads (or do once they are made aware of them) and they spend a huge amount of their time on social media.

Yeah I noticed her commenting more too. They should see Tattle as free market research 😂 we advise them on what they need to
Improve on.

I thought bringing up her friends suicide for sympathy was really low she should be ashamed.
yes I couldn't believe it when she brought up the fact that she was going to a funeral so had, what were her words.."bigger fish to fry" than to worry about what had been said about her on here. But then continued posting stories after that?! I think it is terrible that she brought up the death of her friend on her stories like that, she's just trying to get sympathy and validation from her followers. I mean really.. just be honest that something upset you... And also try and learn from it. The fact remains that she doesn't interact with her followers very much, and as for all of this, "I've got a very successful business" ... I'm sorry but she's only pretty recently left her real job in order to do this event thing full-time so how on earth can she say at this stage whether she's got a successful business or not? (Quite how and why organising a once or twice yearly event warrants quitting your actual job is beyond me, but hey let's not digress here).
And isn't calling people trolls and bullies almost as bad, let's face it?! And accusing people of jealousy just because they don't agree with her? Who does she think she is?

I went to school with her... she was nasty and a school yard bully herself. Always thought she was better than everyone else... funny how a whole host of people on here can see her for what she is and don’t even know her personally. The mum she gave money too didn’t like her at school... karma is a .....

Karma is a B***tch Ainsley! She even wrote in burn book... similar to that off mean girls.. slating others in our year at school... and passed it around her friendship group.. she like to think she was one of the popular crew!!! I use that term loosely! Funny how now she preaches ‘kindness’ 😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.