Life with Oaks and Olive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would dress a bit better though... I know she tries to be suPeR tReNdY with the clothes, but dear me they don't always flatter her. I'm defo no skinny mama, and I know not every style or look will flatter me.
I agree those tents she wearsfrom m&s are not doing her any favours!

Surprise surprise a Valspar paint ad! Love how someone commented saying it smells like cat pee lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Choc_orange Hi welcome!!! :sneaky: Her venture will definitely fizzle out... it’s getting so boring already. She’ll have to go back to stacking shelves in topshop... Sorry I mean ‘visual merchandiser’ lol!

@Choco88 Tents :LOL: You read my mind. She dresses like she’s a size 12 fashion blogger... slims herself down in all her photos and then when you see her on stories she looks ridiculous.

Oh and who called the valspar ad?! Love how the cat pee comment is one of the only ones she replied to. I’ve heard bad stuff about that paint!!

Reactions: 3
I think she struggles to dress for the figure she now has. I’ve seen her in real life and she really does have a much larger figure. I guess sometimes it’s hard to know how to dress if your body has changed after babies?

Reactions: 1
I think that no one here would have a problem with her being on the larger side. It's the editing and not being "real" that I think is the issue.
Exactly. Who saw the bikini shot she shared? It was vom! Not body shaming because I’ve been larger myself, but no way would I share a photo like that. Gross. She definitely wouldn’t have posted the original though... an over edited version and then claims she *so brave* for sharing it :rolleyes:

Is it just me or does anybody else think her husband looks a little bit.... not really in the room, for want of a better phrase?! Maybe he's just the laid-back type, I dunno but...
The lights are on but no ones home? 😂
He reminds me a little of a basset hound

• Haha
The husband, is being dragged along for the ride, and is trying his best to keep up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does anybody else think her husband looks a little bit.... not really in the room, for want of a better phrase?! Maybe he's just the laid-back type, I dunno but...
Ha yeah I think as he has those droopy eyes and you don’t really see him be animated he so does appear like that. It’s so funny that we think all these things yet feel somewhat isolated in our thoughts.

I don’t think she looked horrible in the bathing suit and that it might have been one of the half assed redeeming things she’s done lately. I do think she’s a lot bigger than she lets on though!!!!

One thing I’ve always always found is how highly she thinks of herself 😑 it’s probably one of my biggest peeves, everyone else is below her. I originally was following her since her first was a tiny toddler and she never ever engaged with her followers ever.

I don’t think she looked horrible in the bathing suit and that it might have been one of the half assed redeeming things she’s done lately. I do think she’s a lot bigger than she lets on though!!!!

One thing I’ve always always found is how highly she thinks of herself 😑 it’s probably one of my biggest peeves, everyone else is below her. I originally was following her since her first was a tiny toddler and she never ever engaged with her followers ever.
That’s what she wants you to think but it was all edited anyway so just false.

Agree though that’s why I dislike her too, she thinks she’s better than everyone and needs knocking down a peg or two. Very very full of herself!

The lights are on but no ones home? 😂
He reminds me a little of a basset hound
Omg you’ve hit the nail on the head! He probably can’t get a word in edgeways with her.

Saw on story she was telling him to hurry home as she missed him and ‘needs a nap’. What a lazy sloth she is! It must be so exhausting swiping through insta all day and stuff her face with cake!

• Haha
Smudged bricks and wobbly walls strike again this morning! Why be so deceiving? Why can’t she own the fact she’s plus size being such a large influencer? Such a bad message.

Reactions: 5
I was genuinely surprised to see how small framed her parents were in the standard Mother’s Day post

I personally don’t post about my parents but that’s because I don’t talk to my dad and don’t have a great relationship with my mum. Her parents help out a lot don’t they? Weird. She comes across as so self absorbed anyway so that’s probably why.

Just watched - how HILARIOUS! I love how they automatically think you’re unhappy and jealous etc. Actually I bloody love my life and whilst I’m sat at my desk working a real job (which pays me very well) and get a few down minutes I come and read this for entertainment, a bit like when people read the daily mail about celebs.

She’s just having a paddy because she’s been called out. Your ‘business’ is shite, if having breakfast out and meeting friends is working hard then damn what would you call NHS workers?! And as you said above, if she loved herself that much she wouldn’t edit her photos to high heaven to make herself look thinner to deceive her following :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Just watched - how HILARIOUS! I love how they automatically think you’re unhappy and jealous etc. Actually I bloody love my life and whilst I’m sat at my desk working a real job (which pays me very well) and get a few down minutes I come and read this for entertainment, a bit like when people read the daily mail about celebs.

She’s just having a paddy because she’s been called out. Your ‘business’ is shite, if having breakfast out and meeting friends is working hard then damn what would you call NHS workers?! And as you said above, if she loved herself that much she wouldn’t edit her photos to high heaven to make herself look thinner to deceive her following :ROFLMAO:
This! 👏🏻👏🏻

Why are we so wonderfully unhappy? I just think it’s their automatic response because we’re the minority that see through their bullshit and sales pitches. If you’re not bothered why would you draw attention to it and possibly have people agree with the opinion you’re not so fond of?!

Reactions: 4
I think like most normal mammies/parents on here that we could become disillusioned with Instagram and what the big "influencers" "bloggers" have turned it into. Showing lifestyle that are false/unrealistic and now too many ads and gifted stories/posts. Many of us on here aren't unhappy or bitter. Just a bit annoyed with these accounts that have got a big for their own good!!

Last edited by a moderator:
First time poster, actually directed here by Brummymummy but LWO&O really grinds my gears.... always has. Jumped on the mummy blogger bandwagon well and truly.
How is she so full of herself? Brilliant self assurance to give up paid work to do what I would call a 'hobby'. How can she justify it?
Agree with above poster, she spends money easily. The children hardly go without and they're both adorable happy children. Will that continue if this venture doesn't succeed?
And is it just me or does she want a bloody medal for not finding out the gender of her second kid? Still bangs on about being team yellow. Blah blah. In my group of friends finding out is not the norm. I find it so weird she thinks it's a noble thing.
Anyways, she infuriates me. I don't follow her anymore but she's popped up as done something ridiculous for Rosie Ramsey to keep relevant 🙄
Oh god what she sent Rosie Ramsey? She’s another one that was so fun to watch but now she’s been sucked in with the ‘ Mummy Bloggers ‘ bleeuhh x

Why is she editing her photos to appear thinner, we all know she is plus sized so what is the need? That is some awful editing today, part of me thinks it’s deliberate to get a bit of publicity before her event 🤨

Why is she editing her photos to appear thinner, we all know she is plus sized so what is the need? That is some awful editing today, part of me thinks it’s deliberate to get a bit of publicity before her event 🤨
I LOVE your name, it was such such a good movie, and I use that quote allll the time. lol lol lollll :love:

LOL she’s going on and on and on considering she doesn’t care. Why is she obsessed with the charity thing, I think it was a brief comment by one person who said they *think* that’s what happened. Now apparently we’re all accusing her of fraud. I am cringing for her and all of her bum lickers :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.