Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the Mum Life Styled must be a truly tit mum to attend a baby shower so close to her birth. Imagine putting your unborn baby at risk like that when so many people would do anythjng for a child. Also the rest of them are vile. They have have obvs only been seeing each other so they can take pics of each other for the gram. Honestly they would sell their nans for the gram.
the other thing I find hilarious is all of their (esp Kerris) BLM chat all of a sudden. Ive seen her be racist calling black waiters monkeys on numerous occassions. Dont trust what you see shes a nasty person as are yhe rest of them
And katie saying shame on you zimerman for being racist after being called out by so many people on supprting them and then wearing zimerman yo her baby shower

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m actually shocked at the gall of thefashionablepan stories. The set up “had to be moved inside because it had rained”. Firstly, no Hun. If you can’t have it in your garden then you can’t have it at all - should have been cancelled. Then if you look at the actual set up, it’s nowhere near adhering to anything close to socially distancing rules. The place settings are all facing each other and they’re practically touching side by side. So, even if they tried to pass it off that it was an ill judged photo where they just huddled close for a matter of seconds, they had absolutely zero intention of social distancing right from the set up of it and fact Kerri picked her mate up in her car. I’m surprised the companies involved have been so stupid as to have put their name to such a farcical display of flouting the rules. It’s the biggest middle finger to the NHS and all those sticking to the rules I’ve seen publicly on social media

Reactions: 18
A GP has responded to fashionablepans post about having a hangover! How can she not have commented on the non distancing, but making a joke out it is disgusting tbh

Honestly the Mum Life Styled must be a truly tit mum to attend a baby shower so close to her birth. Imagine putting your unborn baby at risk like that when so many people would do anythjng for a child. Also the rest of them are vile. They have have obvs only been seeing each other so they can take pics of each other for the gram. Honestly they would sell their nans for the gram.
the other thing I find hilarious is all of their (esp Kerris) BLM chat all of a sudden. Ive seen her be racist calling black waiters monkeys on numerous occassions. Dont trust what you see shes a nasty person as are yhe rest of them
And katie saying shame on you zimerman for being racist after being called out by so many people on supprting them and then wearing zimerman yo her baby shower
It’s just screams narcissism! It’s a baby shower for her third baby! I got a card from my friends for my second... ha. Hardly essential is it huns?! Just so not worth the risk. I’m really shocked they weren’t wearing masks if they loved their mate that much....

I’m actually shocked at the gall of thefashionablepan stories. The set up “had to be moved inside because it had rained”. Firstly, no Hun. If you can’t have it in your garden then you can’t have it at all - should have been cancelled. Then if you look at the actual set up, it’s nowhere near adhering to anything close to socially distancing rules. The place settings are all facing each other and they’re practically touching side by side. So, even if they tried to pass it off that it was an ill judged photo where they just huddled close for a matter of seconds, they had absolutely zero intention of social distancing right from the set up of it and fact Kerri picked her mate up in her car. I’m surprised the companies involved have been so stupid as to have put their name to such a farcical display of flouting the rules. It’s the biggest middle finger to the NHS and all those sticking to the rules I’ve seen publicly on social media
And the companies that she makes her bread and butter with (river island, next etc) all sell items to raise money for the NHS.
She needs to be dropped! Such a bad look

Reactions: 8
Took a look at attendees accounts outfit posts/responses. A lot of "wow" and you look amazing babes" from other large accounts. Hardly any considering the safety/covid implications.

Quite frankly, they are a bloody disgrace. Putting themselves and - I imagine the Private - Hospital staff at risk for a free party. They must all be on their knees financially. Livid.

Reactions: 7
The day before celebrating 72 years of the NHS as well 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think also companies they do regular deals with should know about these girls. Give the work to decent people
I’m definitely writing to Next, Beauty Pie I can’t think of any more off the top of my head there’s too many 😫 il have to get her insta up & make a list, i’ll try not to get angered at her smug face

Reactions: 7
Which companies were being advertised by Kerry/all of them? Going to write to them x
I think the cpmpanies that gifted and set it up should e made an
Which companies were being advertised by Kerry/all of them? Going to write to them x
I think all the companies who gifted and set it up should be made an examples of!

she’s pregnant... is that rosè in her hand?
I’ve seen on her stories once or twice she’s had a small glass of Rose over the summer. They’re just not very clever are they - posting this sort of thing all over social media. Why can’t they have just had a nice boozy lunch when baby’s a few weeks old and restrictions are likely to have eased enough anyway.
Also some friends - a baby shower where you sit on the floor. Most heavily pregnant women I’ve known struggle enough getting up and down from an actual chair let alone the floor. The day these dickheads stop living life for the gram can’t come soon enough.

Reactions: 14
I’ve seen on her stories once or twice she’s had a small glass of Rose over the summer. They’re just not very clever are they - posting this sort of thing all over social media. Why can’t they have just had a nice boozy lunch when baby’s a few weeks old and restrictions are likely to have eased enough anyway.
Also some friends - a baby shower where you sit on the floor. Most heavily pregnant women I’ve known struggle enough getting up and down from an actual chair let alone the floor. The day these dickheads stop living life for the gram can’t come soon enough.
Yes as an Insta hun she should know better. I had the odd glass here and there but I didn’t put it on social media for my followers. They really don’t get it do they 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Kerri has used the excuse that they were drinking, should she have been drinking and then driving?

There are no excuses for her behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Kerri has used the excuse that they were drinking, should she have been drinking and then driving?

There are no excuses for her behaviour.
They clearly stayed the night. There was a video of the host in her PJs! No way they could of got cabs home as I think they all live in different counties. I didn’t realise Kerry drove until yesterday, she always got cabs and called herself a bus wanker 🤣

Anyway, she wouldn’t have left her car there so must have stayed

You witnessed this?!?! Has she been called out in it since her BLM posts?

Reactions: 6
The FP has blocked me!
Trying to justify it now... we were only by the bi-folds 🤣

Scared of the deals drying up! Kerry is also saying I shouldn’t have shared the picture of us hugging! Like that was the only issue... they have flouted the rules since May whilst others haven’t seen family in months, that’s the issue.

Weddings have been cancelled and funerals unattended, but they need to have a OTT party, that’s the issue

Reactions: 9
This group of women make me cringe so much. It’s like crap tv, you don’t want to watch, but you can’t help it. The pouting lips, the poses, the perfect background set ups.They think they are models, filter the tit out of it, it is all so embarrassing. The mumlifestyled is the most cringe.Everything is so staged, just chill out and enjoy the moment, rather than using every opportunity to edit it all into a long perfect film about how wonderful your life is.
I seriously can’t believe how they have all behaved throughout lockdown and agree they have no regards for anyone else, as long as they get their insta shot. Yesterdays party was totally pathetic, how close they all were, especially around a pregnant woman. Kerri’s apology was tit. Total two fingers up to all the amazing doctors and nurses and keyworker who have sacrificed so much.

Reactions: 16
This group of women make me cringe so much. It’s like crap tv, you don’t want to watch, but you can’t help it. The pouting lips, the poses, the perfect background set ups.They think they are models, filter the tit out of it, it is all so embarrassing. The mumlifestyled is the most cringe.Everything is so staged, just chill out and enjoy the moment, rather than using every opportunity to edit it all into a long perfect film about how wonderful your life is.
I seriously can’t believe how they have all behaved throughout lockdown and agree they have no regards for anyone else, as long as they get their insta shot. Yesterdays party was totally pathetic, how close they all were, especially around a pregnant woman. Kerri’s apology was tit. Total two fingers up to all the amazing doctors and nurses and keyworker who have sacrificed so much.
It’s like she was responding to this comment in her latest post 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.