Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if she did but she did say on her stories a few years ago that she had 2 or 3 abortions as the timing wasn’t right with her party lifestyle etc. Obviously come back to haunt her now 🤷🏻‍♀️
What a horrible thing to say

Reactions: 10
So she’s now on a mini break in Folkestone!! So Ivy is out of school again! No doubt another freebie

• Wow
Reactions: 9
doesn’t that keely bushby have two kids at school age? Has she taken them out of school too?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s de registered Ivy from school until she starts her new one. Otherwise she’d have to face heavy fines. Time off for modelling assignments aren’t usually agreed.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s de registered Ivy from school until she starts her new one. Otherwise she’d have to face heavy fines. Time off for modelling assignments aren’t usually agreed.
Probably but Ivy should still be in full time education and if she’s claiming to be home schooling then the authorities need to clamp down because she’s not only breaking the law but depriving Ivy especially as she always says how much she struggles. I doubt she feels any guilt though.

Reactions: 6
For a kid that’s required speech therapy and has had Kerri on stories talking about her being behind it’s an absolute disgrace she’s taking her out of school so regularly.

Reactions: 18
For a kid that’s required speech therapy and has had Kerri on stories talking about her being behind it’s an absolute disgrace she’s taking her out of school so regularly.
She didn’t have speech therapy. They decided against it in the end. No idea why.

Yes she tried her best to get a freebie but sadly SLTs can't afford to gift away their services. Grabby witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
We’ve just had a half term break…. There is 5 weeks left of this school term but she chooses to take Ivy out of school. Great parenting Kerri

Reactions: 11
£950 PER NIGHT for that air b n b 😱

She must’ve been gifted it. No way would she pay that if it wasn’t gifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s certainly upped her game with the designer gear! Only £850 for the sandals

I’m also betting those ‘millions of bags of stuff’ remain intact.
what's that saying ? ...oh ýes.fool and their money are soon parted!
they are hideous! Ugly glodhoppers..the type she wouldn't have been seen dead in few years back! but stick a Dior badge on some plastic orthopaedic shoes and the insta huns are all over them! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Cos she didn’t want to pay for it 🤔
She wouldn’t have paid for it. It was offered by the nhs.

Yes she tried her best to get a freebie but sadly SLTs can't afford to gift away their services. Grabby witch.
That’s not correct. She was recommended and referred for speech therapy. They decided against it. Some stuff about how she would catch up on her own, didn’t want her feeling paranoid. Probably also because a MASSIVE chunk of it is stuff you’re supposed to do at home. So I’m still cynical but it wasn’t about cost.

Reactions: 4
She wouldn’t have paid for it. It was offered by the nhs.

That’s not correct. She was recommended and referred for speech therapy. They decided against it. Some stuff about how she would catch up on her own, didn’t want her feeling paranoid. Probably also because a MASSIVE chunk of it is stuff you’re supposed to do at home. So I’m still cynical but it wasn’t about cost.
True but she earns enough that she could also have paid for it rather than waiting for the referral? She earns the money, she could take some pressure off the NHS? Well that’s how I feel about it, I paid for my child’s because I knew it would mean I could sort it more quickly and also worked better round my work hours. Grotbags always just wants the easy way out-havif to spend time taking I to an appointment would be time out of her lying down and talking to Instagram about how hard she works!

Reactions: 6
True but she earns enough that she could also have paid for it rather than waiting for the referral? She earns the money, she could take some pressure off the NHS? Well that’s how I feel about it, I paid for my child’s because I knew it would mean I could sort it more quickly and also worked better round my work hours. Grotbags always just wants the easy way out-havif to spend time taking I to an appointment would be time out of her lying down and talking to Instagram about how hard she works!
Why would you pay for something you don’t want? She didn’t want it.

I’ve finally unfollowed her. Sick of all the ads. EVERY post and story is an ad or begging for freebies. She’s now advertising Aqua Libra drinks!!!

Reactions: 7
How awkward are those stories of her ranting about Mr Coco not bathing Ivy because of the football 😖 why did she feel the need to share that on her public IG?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.