Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking kids out of school to move your lifestyle is actually a safeguarding issue and child abuse. My mum took me out of school whenever she wanted and it was horrific for me. It's just so selfish and unfair on ivy.
Especially when she then says that the poor wee soul then struggle academically

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if she did but she did say on her stories a few years ago that she had 2 or 3 abortions as the timing wasn’t right with her party lifestyle etc. Obviously come back to haunt her now 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually think that’s a really disgusting comment to make. So you think if someone has had abortions they deserve fertility issues?

Reactions: 30
Long weekend away FOR FREE and she’s moaning she can’t have ice 😂😂 I swear. The Privilege!!!
P.S probs agood thing you forgot you nighttime skincare for the weekend. Give your spotty skin some time to breathe without messing it up with all the different chemicals :/

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she gets a free stay gifted to her including, I presume, over priced activities. And then publicly moans at the company that they haven’t given her the WiFi password. If you can post on your IG, surely you can get in contact with the company in private. OR you can get off your ass and go down to the reception to get it. She’s such a lazy lump it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 19
I always feel that Ivy is way too old for her years. You hardly see her playing with other kids or running wild in soft play or the park. It’s all clothes, iPad, make up and eating out. That makes me feel a bit sad for her.

Reactions: 17
I always feel that Ivy is way too old for her years. You hardly see her playing with other kids or running wild in soft play or the park. It’s all clothes, iPad, make up and eating out. That makes me feel a bit sad for her.
The way kezza always carry’s her around annoys me. She’s not a baby put her down

Reactions: 8
She said she’s away on holiday this week in a big group- are English schools on holiday? I’m scotland we are not but I’m just wondering how she can justify a week out of school for ivy? She says that ivy is struggling and they have a tutor- maybe stop taking her out of school for holidays?

Reactions: 8
She said she’s away on holiday this week in a big group- are English schools on holiday? I’m scotland we are not but I’m just wondering how she can justify a week out of school for ivy? She says that ivy is struggling and they have a tutor- maybe stop taking her out of school for holidays?
It's not school holidays in England. Schools just started back a week ago from half term.

Reactions: 6
I really get the impression she’s been so bored throughout this trip? Having to feign interest for the #freebies

Reactions: 9
She put zero effort into making that trip look great. Just a series of pictures and a video of Ivy dancing which doesn’t sell anything.

She put zero effort into making that trip look great. Just a series of pictures and a video of Ivy dancing which doesn’t sell anything.
And food updates/ratings when she wasn’t even onsite.

Reactions: 4
It actually looked nice, if I was nearer I’d be contemplating booking but it grinds me gears they get it FREEEEEEEE!!!!!🤯

Reactions: 3
It was a very half hearted ad, with no effort put into it. She definitely didn't sell it to me, or make me want to research into visiting. I don't watch her stories religiously but I also don't remember there being much said about the actual location, more the food places she visited off site, so I wonder if the company were happy with her efforts?

I do think sadly her mind is elsewhere, struggling with fertility is overwhelming. I know for me personally, it was always on my mind. So I feel for her in that respect, whole heartedly.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.